Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Throttle Response Modification

Im lost as to which direction my cars heading....Zaust...or Camcon....going to have freed some cash up end of the month and be in a better position to think about going to the next stage....

I imagine, getting the zaust and camcon would make a huge difference.....my only concern is getting it through an MOT....specially as they are online now.....

If you fit the camcon first then the zorst you would be better getting the camcon re-mapped again after fitting the zorst. I would do zorst first so the camcon when later fitted will only have to be mapped once.

Anyway back on topic....

we still don't know what this throttle mod is?????

I have just got a throttle repsonse mod for my ES300. It it some electronic thing that plugs under the throttle pedal and improves reponse dramatically.

Think it only works for automatic cars, although I dont really know to be honest! haha..

I bought it in hong kong for 250 EUROS.

Its called a 'Sprint Chip'

Instant improvements...!! Its great!

better put your reading glasses on then

:yawn: rather than be sarcastic, use your typing energies to actually post what this throttle response mod is.

he cant hes been naughty! try looking at some other forums there are for lexi :)

So basically all in all, its worth getting a camcon, but only AFTER youve done all your other power modification, as then you can get it set up right!

Will be getting mine around middle of April, then get my car set up just after my ban ends :D