Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi People!

Mr H

Just thought i'd say hello to all!

I've decided my next motor will be an IS200 and thought joining here would be a good start!

I joined the forum for my other motor - my pride and joy - and have found it so valuable!

I also have a vauxhall Meriva (exciting, i know!) which i need to sell before i get my hands on a lexus. Then the search will be on. Black, Se or Sport, with a budget of around £6k. I know i wont get a low miler for this but this doesnt really bother me too much. Unless anyone out there wants to swap their Lexus with my Meriva! :lol:

So thats a bit about me, looking forward to chatting to you all!

Cheers, Mark

Thanks for all the replies!

GWilso - i've not had a single problem with the Fiat. I searched for ages to get a good one as if you dont get one thats looked after, has history, oil checked weekly etc etc then you can run into probs - but thats the same for any performance car really. I've had mine since October and it still puts a smile on my face!

Its an amazing car. 0-60 in about 6.2 seconds. Cant think of anything else thats as fast, as stylish, and as fun for the money.

Thanks for all the replies!

GWilso - i've not had a single problem with the Fiat. I searched for ages to get a good one as if you dont get one thats looked after, has history, oil checked weekly etc etc then you can run into probs - but thats the same for any performance car really. I've had mine since October and it still puts a smile on my face!

Its an amazing car. 0-60 in about 6.2 seconds. Cant think of anything else thats as fast, as stylish, and as fun for the money.

Welcome to LOC :D

Didnt think the words 'Fiats' , 'are' and 'Stylish' fell in the same sentance :lol:

Good luck with the hunt though dude!