Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

May Have To Sell Up

robbo

hi all unfortunatly i may have to get rid of my car its a plat ice 1999 is200 se 95k some service history in very good condition just wondering what sort of price i should be asking im out of work at the mo and need some cash for morgage and stuff i was thinking maybe 5k does this sound about right

IM NOT TRYING TO SELL THIS ON HERE SO NO OFFERS PLEASE JUST AFTER ADVICE MANY THX :crybaby::sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Brother, £5k sounds ok to me. If you want a really quick sale try pitching it under £5k, say around £4850. You have one of the best colours there so that's a plus point - at least it isnt that british racing green colour!!

GOOD LUCK

Brother, £5k sounds ok to me. If you want a really quick sale try pitching it under £5k, say around £4850. You have one of the best colours there so that's a plus point - at least it isnt that british racing green colour!!

GOOD LUCK

Best colour or not...there must be more Plat Ice IS's out there than any other colour. You shouldnt struggle to get £5 k. Good luck with the sale mate.

My 2000 IS200 S had about 95k and I traded it in for £4500. That was three months ago but you've got an SE and if you're not trading it in then you should get a bit more than I did.