Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Sad And Happy Day For Me ....

Folks ....

Its been a while since I last updated u guys. Just wanted to let you know today I will be leaving the Lexus/Toyota family, and joining the next door neighbour, that starts with an "H". Its kinda a sad day for me, as I loved my IS .... I love the look, I love the quality, I love the handling (seriously), and I totally enjoyed driving it with the mods! (when i sold off all my stuff, i felt bad, cos it felt totally different and unknown to me).

Driving it for the past 3 yrs has not only given me a lot of fun, but also gave me an opp to meet a lot of good friends via our local club (and of course, the virtual friends I have on LOC too! HAHAHA)

The sole reason I am selling it is because of 2 things, my IS is an AT and its yr 99. Thats about 8 years to the date, and for the 2nd hand market, its sell now (to get some decent money in exchange), or drive her til she dies (dont think I can bare that thought! her dying that is!!!)

I am going to pick up the car later tonight .... but I wont tell u guys what it is just yet.

Anyone interested in taking a few guesses?

Anyways, pics to come (dont worry) .... but i have to pick up the car first before i can take em!

Bernard

Well whatever it is....hope you enjoy it as much as you have the Lexus! Post pics up when you get it!

Think my vote has to be on a Honda to....can't see you down grading to junk status..... :blush:

(I could be eating my words!!)

:D

Yeah a nice DC5 in blue or white would be a winner :)

Have to admit I like the Accord a lot too, kind of like the illegitimate offspawn of the original IS, shame it wasn't RWD!

Good guesses folks!

Derek: .. i know ... this is probably the worst time in my life to be changing cars, but the opportunity came up, and it was irresistable!

Regarding DC5 .... its a great car, and I'd love to have one, unfortunately its a 2 door!

Anyways, my new car is .. [drum roll] ... as some of you have guessed, is an 04 Grey Accord EuroR

Here is a link to some official honda pics:

http://image-search.yahoo.co.jp/detail?p=a...mp;vt=&ib=6

and some crappy pics from my phone:

Image027.jpg

Image028.jpg

I know i know! .. i need to lower it by a mile! .. rite now, not much money .. so will wait a month or 2 ..

I plan to install Spoon coilovers ...

enjoy!

Love it, great looking car there, really like the lines of these cars, glad they didn't go down the route of most other manufacturers with everything flowing, the lines remind me of the original IS which is why I like it so much!

Hope you're hapy with her :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links