Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Newbie Ere

usuf_x

Hi all my name is usuf and I have been on this site for some time reading up on the site which is fantastic so I joined but not really said hello as i was shy :unsure: and the fact I did not have a lexus BUT i do have one now :D and thought i might as well make my self official on the lex club B) .

I have met some of you guys at JAE last year who took time to show me and my wife their cars (just before the rain/thunder arrived - that was fun :lol: ) sorry guy dont remember your names but the cars where a black gs300 mkI and blue gs300 mkII on LPG both parked together...

ok about me and my car well it was my birthday yesterday ( thought id point that out :) ) and brought a mkI R reg Blue gs300 sport on lpg :D last week. Its a fantastic car and very economical on gas that is. I live in berkshire dunno if anyone is close to me but it would be nice to be able to meet other member or at meets.

I hope to be part of this new club as I was and still am part of the nissan primera owners club (NPOC) where I had a 2.0 eGT (still have in the family but owned by my bro now) which had its fair share of mods, I might post up some pics if any ones interested

I will post up some pics of my ride as soon as i get them off the camera.

sorry one other thing, what is needed for membership if there is one.

Thanks

usuf

i think the black mk1 '300 was me :)

welcome to the club fella

hi is yours the one with cream interior and you had recently brought it but did not bother cleaning it (as you said lol)

Thankyou chips for putting up the link on here.

Paul - I too also think will look better with a boot spoiler which is why im after one. The guy I brought it off said it never came with one :(

it is clean for its age but it does have a roof dent and the sunroof is cracked but not leaking in water, this happened the day I was going to buy it ( last Thursday when we had that server weather conditions ) and one of his house tiles came off and landed on the car roof! just my luck.

However I was abel to get is cheaper than the asking price.. I will get it fixed through my insurance but im waiting a week to claim it and other little scratches/minor dents so i can have a the body work all fixed up and immaculate.

usuf.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links