Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Piaa Silicone Wipers

GRiM

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've suggested to Steve, that as this was a popular GB, he may consider buying 1 or 2 extra sets.

I've also spoken to the supplier, and they may be able to hold this dicounted price on future single orders.

If this goes ahead, this offer will ONLY be availabe to GOLD members, as it'll no longer be a group buy..

Benefit of being a GOLD member I guess.

Wallace, if we can't squeeze you in, I'll let you know.

OK Guys,

Remain Tranquil. (Posh way of saying a Liverpool "Calm down"!)

I would have preferred you to have direct contact with the supplier.

But they asked for one order, so we have to collect all the cash and confirm payment etc.

Some people have been slow to pay.

The order is placed with the supplier, and I have asked to be informed when the goods are being despathced.

May I remind everyone, in order to get keen prices we need to be paitent..

Which brings me to my Group Buy on the new 2005 IS200.

Only joking... :D

Ok Y'all

You should now expect to receive your wipers in the next few days.

Please let me know when you've got them..

Remember to follow the install instructions carefully. Clean the windscreen thoroughly, and let it dry. Then apply the supplied alcohol wipes and let it dry again.

Then using the wipers, wipe the windscreen for 5 mins when dry, to coat the screen.

Enjoy... :D

I see - take my money and then tell me about the hard work

:lol:

I was planning on applying Rain X before putting them on - guess thats out the window then?

Then using the wipers, wipe the windscreen for 5 mins when dry, to coat the screen.

This means just sit in the car for 5 minutes with the wipers on and a dry windscreen?

ifyou look, all the Southern pooft^H^H^H^H^H, err members ( :P )have got theirs first.

Maybe us Northerners will get ours tomorrow - good timing for the weekend!

Matt

That really depends on how quickly you can get up in your pigeon loft with yer flat cap on to see if the carrier pigeon has arrived :P :P :P