Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

10" Rears On Gs

craig7022

Don't know about Mk1's but on my Mk2 I'm using a 285 width tyre. I think the highest you can do on a 10" wide wheel is a 305 width tyre.

If your car isn't lowered get the most tire you can on the wheel! :). Difference is only about £20 tops.

Don't know about Mk1's but on my Mk2 I'm using a 285 width tyre. I think the highest you can do on a 10" wide wheel is a 305 width tyre.

If your car isn't lowered get the most tire you can on the wheel! :). Difference is only about £20 tops.

Hi I'm after a set o these wheels for my Soarer-V8. Can anyone here tell me the part no's.???

Has anyone a set for sale in good condition?? and does anyone know the offsets of the fronts and rears?? many thanks ,Martin

IIRC these wheels are hard to find - I've not got the Mk1 Sport wheels (18x10 rear), but another set of aftermarket wheels.

Best thing to do is to check out Toyota Team Europes website as they were part of the TTE package :).

I'd much rather invest in a set of aftermarket wheels however :).

Hope that helps.

IIRC these wheels are hard to find - I've not got the Mk1 Sport wheels (18x10 rear), but another set of aftermarket wheels.

Best thing to do is to check out Toyota Team Europes website as they were part of the TTE package :).

I'd much rather invest in a set of aftermarket wheels however :).

Hope that helps.

Hi Skeet, Thanks for the info'- I have a '95 Soarer V8 with LS400 front calipers and they are bigger than the standard Soarer's. I have a problem with Tramlining and need the 45-50mm,offset ,to eliminate the Tramlining.It is not easy to get a set of wheels with the correct offset which will fit the lS400('96-'00)calipers.

This is why I was looking at the GS300,Mk1-Sport wheels as I am LED to believe they are the correct offset?? Anyone know??? cheers,Martin.

I'm sorry to say but whoever gave you that information about the offsets doesn't know how offsets work with brake setups :).

I'm no offset guru by a longshot, but with brake calipers offsets are only part of the equation. The main thing to consider is the disk setup on the wheel. Considering you've got the LS400 calipers, I'd go for a high disk setup wheel.

Also the way the actual spokes "curve"/designed has alot to do with which wheels you can use. I'd say go pick up a set of Supra stock wheels, as they will clear the brakes EASILY! :). OR see if you can pick up a set of high disk wheels.

I've got high disk wheels with offsets in the low to mid 30+ (33+ and 35+ IIRC) and I can fit the Supra caliper, larger than your LS caliper, and still have MORE than enough space between the caliper and wheel :).

Higher offsets will NOT always clear large calipers such as the LS/Supra calipers :).

Tramlining is normally an issue with tyres/tracking/alignment/camber/etc...unless of course you're using spacers which is a BIG NO-NO. I'd say go buy a new set of aftermarket wheels with a high disk configuration with a nice agressive offset setup (wheels are in line with your wing/fender) and call it a day:).

Hope that helps mate...if you need more information just post up :).