Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tein Springs

si's_lex

• 1 month later...
just had the tein s types fitted, immediate results, looks alot better with the wheels tucked up in the arches, will post pics as soon as the weather clears up.

nearly wasted my money and wrote the car off but fortunately manage to hold the car from going into a field just..... think i have learnt my lesson now and will take back roads a little slower.

hi m8..after u fitted these tein springs does ur lex handle better? and also considering the drop, do u feel more of the road imperfections than with the standard lex ones?

I put mine on just after Si did, and I'll say mine does handle a good bit better, a lot less body roll but little effect on drive comfort. You do feel the bumps more though :)

Oh and it looks bloody great now. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know if Tein has had the TÜV ABE approvals done? There's nothing on their website or their German dealers' websites :(

Here in Denmark the MOT guy will hang me from the nearest streetlight if he notices a non-approved suspension, not to mention the insurance possibly not covering in case of an accident.

There's always the TTE set, I guess, but Tein has EDFC :wub:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links