Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200/300 & Is220/250

Tango

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say split - let the Toyota boys discuss whose got the loudest exhaust in private! :)

Probably less boring than the Lexus boys discussing whose got the loudest rattle :D

I say split - let the Toyota boys discuss whose got the loudest exhaust in private! :)

Probably less boring than the Lexus boys discussing whose got the loudest rattle :D

:lol: :D

Split, gets confusing when people just put IS in and you have to try and work out what there refering too.

Craig

Spilt -

Spilt - Makes sense because people looking for info on IS250/220 have to trawl through and avoid all of the posts for IS200/300.

Spilt - Likewise I am sure that the IS200/300 community don't want to have to scroll through lots of 250/220 posts to find what they want.

Split -like the US sites have - makes navigation far quicker.

And if you haven't got the message by now - SPILT

But thats only my opinion as a Humble Yorkshire Lad.

:D

Flippin eck you lot, I posted to do this months ago, not a lot of support then...where woz ya (misquote from Delia)

I don't know about that - More often than not it's this topic that I get a reply to than any other I'm subscribed to.

As for how much work it is, that depends on what's done, obviously.

Just creating a new sub-forum is much less work than moving the relevant topics across.

However, as I said, that could quite possibly be automated.

I'd be happy to help if there isn't anyone with a programming background on the team that runs the board ( I don't know much about that yet - I'm a youngling here ).

I can imagine several paths to success in the direction of automation.

G

The site is excellent...can it be improved yes!

Focus

Model Specific

Shared interests

Navigation

Relevant tips

etc etc etc

It makes sense...I'm a new member but have actively used the site regularly for about 9 months, during this time the IS members and the new IS members have to trawl through each others topics. Admittedly some have common ground but most of the time they do not.

If it were split it would bring user friendlyness back and also a great deal of clarity

In any event I'll keep logging in...lots of valuable contributions from an ethusiastic membership.

• 2 weeks later...
The site is excellent...can it be improved yes!

Focus

Model Specific

Shared interests

Navigation

Relevant tips

etc etc etc

It makes sense...I'm a new member but have actively used the site regularly for about 9 months, during this time the IS members and the new IS members have to trawl through each others topics. Admittedly some have common ground but most of the time they do not.

If it were split it would bring user friendlyness back and also a great deal of clarity

In any event I'll keep logging in...lots of valuable contributions from an ethusiastic membership.

Looks like we have a concensus then...Steve Barnes where are you???

• 2 weeks later...

i agree i dont like the 2nd gen IS people :tomato::lol:

:tsktsk: whats wrong with us?

You're not kidding anyone, you know :P

Lexus have pitched the New IS at at the 3 series BMW.Why Business reps,reps,reps old men etc.Boring car loads of lights,buttons. BORING!!!