Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Irish Rolling Road Day

Dizz

Members on Club List provided may attend - no additonal persons permitted for viewing or attendance.

We ask that no more than those people on the list provided ( 2 people incl driver per car) attend - for Health & Safety Requirements.

We can have our local Cafe provide Soup & Sandwiches at our premises. For 10 -20 people it costs Euro 5.00 per person. If you wish to avail of this, please be sure to let me know one week in advance & payment for food is requried in advance.

Many thanks & best regards

Joanna

www.westwardeng.com

Any questions???

Hey am i on this club list provided :unsure: ..... don't want to drive all the way up to be turned away due to health and safety rules....

@Mark... sure .... mini convoy, stop me getting lost by myself, it'll be one feckin early start for me... limerick is about 1.5 hours away...

Noel

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any questions???

Hey am i on this club list provided :unsure: ..... don't want to drive all the way up to be turned away due to health and safety rules....

@Mark... sure .... mini convoy, stop me getting lost by myself, it'll be one feckin early start for me... limerick is about 1.5 hours away...

Noel

Dont worry Noel, they wont turn you away! I'd say only a handful will bring people with them so we will be fine. She said club spectators are fine once there is not more than 30 there which there wont

So there will only be €40 left to pay for the RR.

Soup will go down nicely :)

I'll be bringing a mate over with me.

Then after maybe travel somewhere nice to have some group photos taken. Anyone know the area at all, or any suitable places for this?

Oh i can just giving myself plenty time im living in askeaton do u know it

Driven past it enough times... :lol: must be 20 side roads leading there ,

drove through it only once just to see ..... narrow bridge if irc... :)

Can i be included in the grub list as well?

So there will only be €40 left to pay for the RR.

Soup will go down nicely :)

I'll be bringing a mate over with me.

Then after maybe travel somewhere nice to have some group photos taken. Anyone know the area at all, or any suitable places for this?

So with the food lads it will be 45 Euro left to pay for all those doing the RR, if u bring anyone with u and they want grub, 5 Euro for them too.

As regards areas for group photos, i'll get onto Dizz, he's a bit of a good photgrapher so he should know all the beauty/scenic spots!!

Whos driving from kerry, when are ye leaving and where are ye stayin in dublin? Myself and a mate of mine with an altezza are goin up, wonderin where to stay

I'm heading up from north kerry!(going through listowel) where are you heading from? meeting up with Mark in Askeaton.....

I'm not staying overnight, quick blast up and down on the same day :D

thought they were going throught portlaoise / birr to get ... wait a min... i better go dubble chk the address again im probably thinking of the wrong town

enfield is on the m4 ...

guess i could head over and meet them on the motorway around portlaoise / kildare

thought they were going throught portlaoise / birr to get ... wait a min... i better go dubble chk the address again im probably thinking of the wrong town

enfield is on the m4 ...

guess i could head over and meet them on the motorway around portlaoise / kildare

It's on in ENFIELD in Co.Meath..... but meeting in Dublin first :winky:

Elexes. Ya thats no prob do you want to pm me your number or has noel got it :winky:

Daws. What kinda car u getting :P

Hes getting an Rs200 TURBO! Fecker! would love to get one myself! Think ill wait a while. Think it would be too much power through the rear wheels for me!!

i'm goin saturday,, puttin da car on for da laugh,, wont ave da new one till april

Am I to put u down as a definate then?

Will be €60 on the day for you (plus food if your gettin it :winky:)

Have a small bit of a suprise for all of you lads too but you'll have to wait till the day for all to be revealed :D

i'm goin saturday,, puttin da car on for da laugh,, wont ave da new one till april

Have a small bit of a suprise for all of you lads too but you'll have to wait till the day for all to be revealed :D

you bought a bugatti ?

you bought a bugatti ?

I know the secret too but i ain't tellin!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links