Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tint R

Mr-Lex

Previous thread

Yeppee, getting my front windows tinted same % as the back one's. :ph34r:

Spoken to Tint R and have booked it for the next available weekend which is 22nd Feb but sadly it's after the Southern and Midland Meet.... :( so you guy's will not be able to see during then :unsure: :( :sad::crybaby:

Anyway only getting it done by Tint R, bcoz of all the lovely comments said about them and by now they probably know Lexus in & out...so I rather take it there even though it will cost me lot more on petrol ;)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22nd is a Saturday....... I may be around Notts mate - I'll pop down to see you if you know what time you'll be there.... :D

That be great Zee. I was gonna ask if anyone wants to meet up while I'm there but thought as Southern and Midland meet is happening will ask around then...

Car is booked for 1pm so will be there by then....

Spoken to Tint R and have booked it for the next available weekend which is 22nd Feb

Bloke at Tint-R told me he doesn't open on Saturdays :huh:

:huh: Well I asked him (Richard) that I only can bring my car in during the weekend...so i don't know mate why Tint R told you that.... :unsure:

QUOTE]

:huh: Well I asked him (Richard) that I only can bring my car in during the weekend...so i don't know mate why Tint R told you that.... :unsure:

Mine's being done on Thurs 13th Feb. To be honest, I didn't mind having it done during the week as it was an excuse to have the day off from work. :P Still got lots of holiday to take from last year, and un-officially I can take them this year :whistling:

Also, I should be around on the 22nd, (unless I have to work) so can also meet you at Tint-R at 1pm.

Car is booked for 1pm so will be there by then....

Fine mate - should be ok with that.... and if Ifraz joins us, maybe we could do a spot of lunch - anyone else in and around by any chance.... B)

Excellent...lunch and a tour round those neck of the woods!!!

Anyone else...promise ZEE will pay.... :P

It maybe worth checking with your current insurers. :unsure: I just got a nasty surprise from mine (Elephant.co.uk). They told me that I won't be insured if I have my car tinted. :(

will do that...but mine shouldn't be a problemo...may be a little increase in premiums <_<

Spoken to Tint R and have booked it for the next available weekend which is 22nd Feb

Bloke at Tint-R told me he doesn't open on Saturdays :huh:

He only said that because of who you support Ifraz :D

I would have told you I didnt tint windows at all :P :P :P

He only said that because of who you support Ifraz :D

I would have told you I didnt tint windows at all :P  :P  :P

Oh no...big bad Andy has woken..... :(

I believe we are 4th now and still going strong. Roll on premiership... :D

Sorry....Derby are where???????? :yahoo:

:crybaby::crybaby:

I've just got off the phone from my insurance group and they have confirmed that if I get ANY tints done to my car, I WILL NOT BE COVERED.

It's a good job my insurance is expiring at the end of the month. But the saddest part of it all is that I will have to postpone my booking at Tint-R next week until early March :crybaby::crybaby:

I wish I hadn't told them now. I'm tempted to get them done as planned anyway, but knowing my luck... don't know what to do, I'm well cheesed off :(

I was so looking forward to having them done :(

• 2 weeks later...

Right gang...22nd Feb is coming up...so are we still meeting up? Nothing has changed, the car is booked for 1pm.

Anyway let me know and any other further suggestions that we can do...(obviously still lunch a MUST) :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links