Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Upset!

Went there on monday for surveying a building, left the car on a street with parking bays, returned to the car 5 hours later and this is what i sees

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v289/sno...00/IMG_2857.jpg

besides that, i got two dents on the roof. deep scratch on the rear passenger side door

drove back with the broken screen (3 hours trip)

Gutted as I need the car to travel to different site everyday and now this got stucked

probably its the best time for me to sort out those LEDs while waiting for autoglass to come and replace it for me

:o

What happened there?!

Did you put that tape on the car like that?

If it was on a high st did you try any of the shops to see if they kept CCTV footage?

Good luck getting everything back to normal, have to admit that's a strange one!

Reported it to the local police and they are going to find it out, its actually on one of the main road in town, so i assume there will be a CCTV around (been waiting for the police to call today but no luck). will try to ring them back tomorrow and see how it goes

it looks like someone threw a hand sized stone against my IS200 but no one saw what happened!

Those tapes around the back was done by the owner of a pie shop nearby and it doesn't look nice to be honest but at least he tried to helped me out so i can drive 3 hours back to the office

Been to the dealer today and got a quote on the roof repair, 350 + VAT so i assume its not that bad as my boss is willing to pay half towards the total damage. so it seems fair enough to both me and my boss.

the repair will take a week as the guy i spoke to today says that don't rush the bodyshop so they can do a proper job on them!! while the car is also booked in for a service on thursday, the car will probably go into the bodyshop straight after the service. Also, i think i will get a curtesy car while its in for service and respray!

What a sh :tsktsk: r! Gutted mate! Bet you're well jacked off! Hope you get it sorted at minimal cost mate!

I am gutted, went there real early and finished the job on time so i was looking forward to get home and rest, but the moment i got to the car stopped me thinking it!

its not a good day afterall for me

I wonder what I would do if I actually 'caught' someone doing this red-handed?

I would end-up being arrested instead of the :tsktsk: that caused the damage!

Personally, i would aproach the shops for any CCTV footage instead of relying on the police.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links