Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jdm Headlight

markrs200

Hows things lads im after a pair of headlights as mine are covered in hairline cracks :crybaby:

The ones i have in my car are the black jdm type with blue reflectors.I emailed advancedautomotiveconcepts but they only do is300 ones and they say they wont fit.I think another factor would be that the head lamps they have are for a left hand drive so the beam would point in the wrong direction :unsure:

any ideas lads :lol:

Sure I once messaged AAC and they said they could fit the angel eyes / DDE's to euro spec headlights, would just be a case of sending them the original headlights...

If it wasn't them maybe it was someone on is300.net?

They are being made, and are still available (at least in HK) ....

FYI, the headlights have a rotating toggle behind them to adjust the beam level manually. The JDM black housing headlights do not differentiate between the L and R side.

Any idea how much they cost? Might be worthy of a group buy!!

BernardtamHk.Could u get a price on them and where they can be got if its not too much trouble :lol:

aido.Ya they can they are the same size but its just all the hastle of sending them over and back and they would prob end up costing a fortune by the time im finished thanks for the advice though :winky:

No, they cannot be controlled electronically. This is because they do not have stepper motors attached to the back. You just leave the original plug, unplugged, and adjust using fingers as IRLRs200 said.

I can get them and ship them to you (original TRD ones). They cost around 280 GBP including shipping (1 week).

The ones without the bluetint are about 30 GBP cheaper.

It aint a cheap piece of kit i tell ya! ... it felt like pulling my own teeth, when I bought my set.

No, they cannot be controlled electronically. This is because they do not have stepper motors attached to the back. You just leave the original plug, unplugged, and adjust using fingers as IRLRs200 said.

I can get them and ship them to you (original TRD ones). They cost around 280 GBP including shipping (1 week).

The ones without the bluetint are about 30 GBP cheaper.

It aint a cheap piece of kit i tell ya! ... it felt like pulling my own teeth, when I bought my set.

Fook me thats expensive!! Are the ones with the blue tint legal for normal road use?

Is this the case solely for the TRD headlights? (manual/auto levelling?)

I have seen the later spec headlights with the black casing for sale and they are for use with the IS200, so I assume they come with the feature built in.

J

Jamie,

My black headlights that you saw are manual adjustment, as they are meant for the Altezza in Japan.

ok guys .... im probably goin to go pick a setup for another member next week. If u want a set, PM me .... I dont wanna have to go to the shop several times!!

:whistling: bump

dunno if anyone else is getting a set of these from BernardTamHK, but nows your chance to say

Yes they can be controlled electronically from inside the car, what you need to do is, once youve got the JDM ones is to take the backing off your existing lights and swap them over as this is what i did to mine to keep the adjustment control from inside the car... :D :D ....sorry for the big pic!

DSCF0002.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links