Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi all

Did mention these before to a rush of interest!!!! then promptly managed to lose them!!

Found them now......have a full set of brand new centre caps for sale.....will take £15 each for them inc. p+p ......any takers, leave a message below or pm me..

Also, considering selling the car to look for a mk2 aristo tt..........any idea of value???

R reg GS300 sport (genuine) 69000 miles...fsh....Dark blue....beige leather....12 months mot...6 months tax.....totally original....no repaintsanywhere....even has the sport sticker on the front bumper!!

Some small marks acording to age....but nothing that spoils it!! Wheels professionally refurbed....but in BMW style glittery silver with deep lacquer(my choice...brings it up to date a bit)....looks fantastic and no more corrosion... and also crystal repeaters on the wings.... Oh yeah...full set of run flat tyres....and original .....never used.....spare wheel and tyre!

Thanks all

Jeff

Im interested in the center caps as mine for some reason are flakey where as the wheel it self are not ( it this normal due to it being plastic)

Also is there a difference in colour/shade and size for wider rear alloys?

Do you have pics of them if possible?

Hi

My pleasure with the brakes info!!!

The centre caps are brand new...may have some tiny marks from being put in a box...but no corrosion or anything worth noting....the front and the rear are both the same in all respects...colour..size..fit...everything. Cost £45 each new!!

regards

Jeff

OK....Last chance before they go on eBay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cost me £45 each......will take £50 inc p+p for the set if someone on here wants them???

Be quick.....get them while they're hot!! when they're gone they're gone!! (thanks asda)

Jeff