Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Inconsiderate Boy Racers

skeet94

ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH - I hate little boy racers in their 4 cylinders go nowhere dual exit exhaust boys with their boy racer caps and neon lights who think they have fast cars and nearly crash into you trying to make you wanting to race.

Wish all of them would just get thrown into a big massive boat and shipped off into the antarctic with their poxy little cars!

Hate every single one of them, especially when they try racing for no apparent reason!

Just tonight, had some nice drive to Stanstead Airport to pick up my sister, and then on the way home. Had a pleasant drive there and back...except nearly witnessed a lorry swerve into a Land Rover on the way back - but anyway, get off the A406 at Ilford, and driving along Romford Road...some little toerag in his Audi S3 tries to overtake me, by going on the opposite side of the road, whilst I'm driving at 40mph, and nearly crashes into me. Thankfully I saw him in the side mirror about to swerve so just floored the Aristo and got away from him smacking my rear wheel arch. Then the little **** gets up beside me at the lights, in the ABSOLUTELY wrong lane and tries to get ahead of me, again by nearly scraping the side of my car.

Worst thing being - guy was absolutely oblivious to the fact that he almost crashed his car into mine TWICE even after all the "horning".

Pulled his little ***** over at Tesco Metro where he seemed like he wanted to fill up and just vented out some frustration - that's when I realised the little twit was completely oblivious about his actions! I just wish it was some road rage-aholic and not me who he messed about with like that - could've learned a thing or two.

How the hell do people like these get on the roads?! I mean I don't go around wasting time trying to race little poxy pricks like these, mostly cos I know I can spank their S3's, but WHY DO PEOPLE HEAR A BOV and want to race?!

Sorry if I'm wasting valuable forum space but just wanted to hear any experiences other people may have had with these idiots on the roads. Might make me feel better knowing I'm not the only one feels this way!

i know it's hard sometimes, but usually it's safer to allow him continue his overtaking and bad driving than to floor your motor and keep him out there, dignity preserved, ego dented sure, but don't be the one involved in his inevitable major accident....

but WHY DO PEOPLE HEAR A BOV and want to race?!

why dont you get a recirulating BOV? near silent and can be better than a standard BOV but depends on the turbo.

it's easy to say let him overtake but when you have a deacent quick car you just wan't to put them down a peg or two and hurt thier pride because you know they will just keep doing it. I dont race in the lex is200 as it's way too slow as standard against others (not corsa's but then would I be a big boy if i picked on them?) I did do alot in my starion and very satisfying I have to admit especialy from an old car and if someone was messing you arround and you just left them or made it annoying for them like getting back into traffic without joining the end of the que. I never have and never will race a stranger or egg them on, but I have retaliated many times; one of the reasons why the starion was replaced with the Lex, it doesn't tempt me as much now.

Star A: Oh no I did want him to go past, but as I was only "cruising" at 40mph (speed limit for the road) the guy thought "let me take him over" and that's where I didn't speed up or anything...it's only when he decided he didn't want to crash head on to the car on the opposite side of the road did he decide to nearly pull into my rear wing, which is where I had to floor it to avoid him hitting the drivers rear side of my car :(.

The BOV was only bought as I was contemplating going single within a year of buying the car, and since things didn't work out I did put the BOV on since it'd just be sitting there. I might just slap the stock recirculating BOV back on till I do go single though - hate this unwanted attention.

...OH and trust me there are college kids driving around in 330Ci's and S3's with shoddy kits and/or neons, or dual/quad exit exhausts who think they've got a pocket rocket cos it farts!

Don't think you've seen what these cars are capable of Pip, they'd kill a stock S3!

Mate i am very well aware of what they are capable of what i was saying is the dude probably had no idea.

To him his S3 is the bo11ocks.

...OH and trust me there are college kids driving around in 330Ci's and S3's with shoddy kits and/or neons, or dual/quad exit exhausts who think they've got a pocket rocket cos it farts!

LOL!