Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Very Sad Day 4 Me Lexi Had To Go

robbo

sold my lexus today :crybaby: not a happy bunny had to cash in work has dried up and morgage needs to be paid so now the npt so proud owner of a vaux omega this is not the end for my love of lexus i will be back soon with another i hope any way only had my new car 2 hours and have kicked it twice would never do that to the lexi so 4 now this is goodbye but not fare well :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :shutit: :shutit:

Sorry to hear this Robbo i'm in a simmilar postion to you and need to think about selling up, Ive been all day looking around second hand car fourcourts with the wife and nothing compares :crybaby:

sold my lexus today :crybaby: not a happy bunny had to cash in work has dried up and morgage needs to be paid so now the npt so proud owner of a vaux omega this is not the end for my love of lexus i will be back soon with another i hope any way only had my new car 2 hours and have kicked it twice would never do that to the lexi so 4 now this is goodbye but not fare well :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: :shutit: :shutit:

Sorry to hear about that Robbo, I really do sympathise. I went through an expensive divorce last year which has left me right back at square one but I'll eat gruel before I give up my IS200, when I drive her she reminds me just why I tolerate doing every grotty ****ty job known to man at every hour of the day.

its funny tho. people seem to think that you have lots of money because u drive a lexus. im not rich at all but my friends seem to think i have lots of cash. they will phone me saying "are u coming out on the town" and im like "i havent got any money" and they say "yeah right coming from the man with the lexus"

apperances are very deceptive!!!

i feel for u mate. its really hard this budgeting and paying bills.

wish i could live with my parents again!!

all going well for me at the moment but im sure il be in the same position in the near future!!

keep ya chin up!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links