Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Geo Checked Today

Took my car down to see Tony this morning, and although this might be said on here a bit, just had to say something about how great the car feels. I've gotta say I probably left it a bit too long without getting it checked and it was pretty bad when I took it down - take it to 70 and the motorway and it would feel so unsettled.

Apparently the settings were all over the place which wasn't a surprise, but its all sorted now and feels great! Just floored it on the M25 and it just felt so planted - makes you wonder when cars are road tested, how much difference it could make if its not set up correctly.

@ Tony: The brake judder has disappeared too so I guess that was the cause of that too :D

I know £70 is a lot of money (think it was £45ish last time, but that's inflation for you :duh: ) but the difference is just incredible, let alone the extra safety of the car handling so much better - definitely money well spent :winky:

Had mine done last week by Tony and it feels like a new car :)

My Lexus dealership have aligned it time-after-time but could never get it right, the car was alway nervous at high speed.

Tony has cured all the issues my car had and it's a real pleasure to drive now :D

Good news on the cars handling :D I asked STS to match your original fee from 2005 so the cost was the same..... IS300 must have thought £70 "I've been burgled" Truth is yes over the years prices have changed, although i still do not make a Penney personally, Moderators please i am not a trader! and respect the rules.

Parthiban you have spoiled my whole weekend now! I cannot rest until i understand why the Geometry recovery has solved the brake vibration :blink: You have been to Lexus had the discs replaced and the vibration returned..... Then went back and had the discs skimmed, the vibration returned.... Then today had a full Geometry and the vibration disappeared :o I'm going to have to think about this one!

Good news on the cars handling :D I asked STS to match your original fee from 2005 so the cost was the same..... IS300 must have thought £70 "I've been burgled" Truth is yes over the years prices have changed, although i still do not make a Penney personally, Moderators please i am not a trader! and respect the rules.

Parthiban you have spoiled my whole weekend now! I cannot rest until i understand why the Geometry recovery has solved the brake vibration :blink: You have been to Lexus had the discs replaced and the vibration returned..... Then went back and had the discs skimmed, the vibration returned.... Then today had a full Geometry and the vibration disappeared :o I'm going to have to think about this one!

Yep cheers for that, think I must have been charged wrongly last time I brought it over....... :unsure:

Oh no, didn't mean to ruin your weekend :shutit: I was thinking you'd know straightaway what was causing it and give a great explanation as you always do....I tried some heavy braking on the motorway on the way back to make sure and it was definitely gone (well yesterday anyway) :winky:

I'm guessing it couldn't just have been caused by the geo being so bad on the front, that everytime the weight shifted onto the front wheels it vibrated badly?

where is tony place? as i might get my done soon aswell

He's at STS in Watford, just round the corner from the Harlequin. Definitely worth the trip if you're not too far away (and possibly if you are too :) )

im live at South west london so i dont think it that far.. by any chance u have the address?

Here you go mate:

STS WATFORD,

223/9 High Street,

Watford

WD17 2HQ

Phone: 01923 234666

Just call up and ask for Tony to make an appointment :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links