Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Supercharger For A Rs200

which model of altezza do you have ??? is it the 6 or 4 cylinder engine

The R200 is a 4 cylinder. Greddy do a Bolt on turbo kit that comes with everything you need. However try and get ur car insured with that over here would be interesting

I heard the turbo kits are more reliable

the sc kits go through tb's like no tomorro according to mr sing ( sp may have the name wrong )

with each of the kits you will need a new ecu and upgraded fule pumps / injectors

exhaust should be 2.5 inch - 3 inch to allow free flowing . power enterprise also do a sc kit.

ah didnt read the title properly - as you have an rs200..... TTE DO NOT do a supercharger for the rs200 its for the 6 cylinder as200/uk is200. u could try the blitz turbo route

Or you could try and get your hands on a factory Turbo'ed Tom's Altezza!

Do you know whats really funny... i can get a full blitz super charger kit delivered from the states for less than getting it direct from Japan... :yahoo:

Nengun.com quote it as €2500 delivered ( still have to add a nice bit of import duty though :()

I'm so tempted... but with having sh!te petrol it just wouldn't work straight from the box, also i fooked with the autobox as replacement ECUs won't work for me ... :crying:

or if you already have an RS200 then blitz do the sc kit.

http://www.takakaira.com/asp/template.asp?...MNnJkKkfhGielHg

et voila!

what else do i need to SC the rs200.what can the standard clutch hold?

intercooler i think the intercooler is seperate in that kit. cluch/flywheel , beaks, injectors, fule pump, fule pressure regulator

Oil temp and pressure, boost, exhaust gas temp and fuel pressure gauges

ecu

There are 2 supercharger kits for the 3S-GE

Blitz which is Roots type.

Power Enterprise a rotrex centrifugal

The Blitz will require upgraded clutch, my OEM lasted all of but 40miles before it started to slip. Most advertised kits do not inc. the FMIC,

expect it to be about £500+ more. The ECU will have to be sent to Blitz, Basically, they removed the speed cut, tweaked the fuel & ignition settings and added a trigger wire that connected to the clutch of the SC. I didn't do this (wish I did for the time being!) as I went with a Turbo Apexi Power FC (MAP Sensor)

I also have pulley upgrade running around 0.65bar Boost on stock compression. 0.6bar+ requires bigger injectors and an uprated fuel pump isn't a bad thing either.

Your driving style will have to change alot with this setup, its agressive and very very loud.

There are 2 supercharger kits for the 3S-GE

Blitz which is Roots type.

Power Enterprise a rotrex centrifugal

The Blitz will require upgraded clutch, my OEM lasted all of but 40miles before it started to slip. Most advertised kits do not inc. the FMIC,

expect it to be about £500+ more. The ECU will have to be sent to Blitz, Basically, they removed the speed cut, tweaked the fuel & ignition settings and added a trigger wire that connected to the clutch of the SC. I didn't do this (wish I did for the time being!) as I went with a Turbo Apexi Power FC (MAP Sensor)

I also have pulley upgrade running around 0.65bar Boost on stock compression. 0.6bar+ requires bigger injectors and an uprated fuel pump isn't a bad thing either.

Your driving style will have to change alot with this setup, its agressive and very very loud.

Sorry off topic! BUT WELCOME BACK!! :D

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...c=39433&hl=