Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted - Kawazaki Zx12r

TheDon

Well i have decided that i am gonna get another bike.

I am after a Kawazaki ZX12R, i am not too fussy about millage as long as its under 25k.

I am looking to spend up to about £4k but would like to look at a few local to me, somewhere near bromley as most of the ones i have seen on autotrader are a min of 60 miles away which isnt too great.

Anyways if anyone on here has one for sale or knows of one i would be greatful.

Cheers

zx12r.jpg

Well i have decided that i am gonna get another bike.

I am after a Kawazaki ZX12R, i am not too fussy about millage as long as its under 25k.

I am looking to spend up to about £4k but would like to look at a few local to me, somewhere near bromley as most of the ones i have seen on autotrader are a min of 60 miles away which isnt too great.

Anyways if anyone on here has one for sale or knows of one i would be greatful.

Cheers

zx12r.jpg

Been looking at these as well but the only reason for me is i cant fit on sports bikes from my memory your not that tall not being rude or anything, have you sat on one yet to make sure you can get both feet down when stopping as there not light well over 200kg

Mate had a 400hp turbo/nitro one for sale a while back, think its a bit to much for the road tho hehehehe

• 2 weeks later...

sorry for the lack of replys.... i cancelled my sky broadband 16mb internet package due to it being pants, then they threw a spanner in the works and left some tag on the line meaning that BT couldnt supply internet untill today... i have been without internet since the 7th Feb.... arghhh....

Well i found the bike, went to ipswich and was really impresed... i think if i had been about 2" shorter my feet wouldnt have touched the ground but thankfully they do....

What an amazing bike to ride though, efffortless power. and so comfortable. picked it up on valentines day, much to the dismay of the mrs who had to drive me there for me to ride it home...

Many thanks for the replys guys, again sorry i wasnt able to reply

here she is

DSC00574.jpg

Very jealous.

Looks nice tho fella, im looking at a bike for this summer, hoping for one of these but in the black colour, with the little bits of gold. 190ps i think these push out isnt it?? thats the ones with the ram air system

Maximum power 131 kW {178 BHP}/ 10,500 rpm. With Ram Air 140 kW {190 BHP}/ 10,500 rpm

Maximum torque 134 N·m {13.7 kgf·m}/ 7,500 rpm

yup your right, and its a massive rush when it takes effect too, when it kicks in it makes the front end go light...

Im off to buy a set of braided hoses, brembo front raidial brake lever and some new pads... although a set of wavey discs all round might not be outa the question

very nice power, all from down low as well, thats what leading me away for the 1000cc superbikes. and the size lol

The bike brakes will be good enough anything better will probably look up, not sure on what breaks they've got, my dads black bird has got the nissin brakes with 70-30% braking you cant lock them for **** lolol

have fun on it and be sate