Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Assistance Required Once Again Please...

Hi there everyone - - - - - - again!

I have managed to locate an IS200 but it is quite a drive from me to take a trip just to say - no, it's not what I want or the bodywork is in poor condition etc.

The car is located in Norton, Stockton-On-Tees and is a Black IS200 SE.

The owner has explained that I can come to view it and will hold the car until the weekend.

Is there anyone in this region that would be able to help me please?

Here is the low-down on the spec:

2003 Lexus IS200 SE, Astral Black, Oakham Interior, 52 plate, Full Lexus Service History, 3 owners, 29000 miles.

He has told me that the bonnet has one small stonechip and one of the alloys is slightly scuffed and very very minor.

I would like to know if the car is in "immaculate/excellent" condition as the owners quotes, if the documentation is in order and if the engine seems OK and running smoothly. Maybe if some pictures could be taken as well this would be very helpful?

If anyone can help or knows of anyone that may be able to help me I would be most grateful.

I know I'm asking a lot and I do appreciate it and value the help of the members on here.

Thank you in anticipation of a favourable reply,

Jamie

P.S: Beer and grub on me at the first show I attend :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links