Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Everybody!

imyruff

Hi to all,

I am trying to wire up an after market stereo!

After taking the original lexus stereo out there were 2 connections behind it, any body know what both are for?

Also which colour wire is the earth, live and ignition with the lexus IS200? And which are the speakers?

Thanks in advance!!!!

Hi to all,

I am trying to wire up an after market stereo!

After taking the original lexus stereo out there were 2 connections behind it, any body know what both are for?

Also which colour wire is the earth, live and ignition with the lexus IS200? And which are the speakers?

Thanks in advance!!!!

FOR F&%$ SAKE MATE ARE YOU TAKING THE PI$$ ??? THIS IS GETTING REALLY REALLY BORING NOW!!!!

LOOK AT ALL YOUR OTHER POSTS ON THE SAME SUBJECTS - YOUR QUESTION HAS BEEN ALREADY ANSWERED MANY TIMES.

FOR INFO YOU DONT NEED TO POST THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT 3 TIMES !

YOU RISK ALIENATING PEOPLE VERY QUICKLY IF YOU KEEP THIS UP.... THEN YOU WILL NOT GET ANY ANSWERS TO YOUR FUTURE QUESTIONS

Hi to all,

If i cant find the answer to my question in the forum information then obviously i am going to create a new topic asking the question!!!

And please if cant answer the question then please dont reply telling me what to do!!!

thanks in advance!!!!

put it this way - you have asked 4 times about changing the radio and people have replied 4 times, each time giving you links to previous topics where this very subject has been covered many many times before...... If you think that people have not given you the answers you are looking for then we cant help you as all information has been provided to you OR you need to be very very very specific on what exactly you want to know.