Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Need A Price Guide For My Car!

Hi all.

considering selling my car to look for a mk2 aristo tt..........any idea of value???

R reg GS300 sport (genuine) 69000 miles...fsh....Dark blue....beige leather....12 months mot...6 months tax.....totally original....no repaintsanywhere....even has the sport sticker on the front bumper!!

Some small marks acording to age....but nothing that spoils it!! Wheels professionally refurbed....but in BMW style glittery silver with deep lacquer(my choice...brings it up to date a bit)....looks fantastic and no more corrosion... and also crystal repeaters on the wings.... Oh yeah...full set of run flat tyres....and original .....never used.....spare wheel and tyre!

Thanks

Jeff

P.S. CENTRE CAPS STILL FOR SALE!!! SEE PREVIOUS POST.

Hi all.

considering selling my car to look for a mk2 aristo tt..........any idea of value???

R reg GS300 sport (genuine) 69000 miles...fsh....Dark blue....beige leather....12 months mot...6 months tax.....totally original....no repaintsanywhere....even has the sport sticker on the front bumper!!

Some small marks acording to age....but nothing that spoils it!! Wheels professionally refurbed....but in BMW style glittery silver with deep lacquer(my choice...brings it up to date a bit)....looks fantastic and no more corrosion... and also crystal repeaters on the wings.... Oh yeah...full set of run flat tyres....and original .....never used.....spare wheel and tyre!

Thanks

Jeff

P.S. CENTRE CAPS STILL FOR SALE!!! SEE PREVIOUS POST.

OOOPS....FORGOT TO ADD..

ITS A GS300 SPORT MK1....AND IT HAS THE 10" REAR WHEELS AND THE GOLD BADGES KIT..

ANY IDEAS WOULD BE APPRECIATED

CHEERS

JEFF

Having seen other MK1 Sport on the net your probably looking at around £4500 with your mileage and the condition yours is in but then again it might go for a lot more if you where to advertise it eBay.....

Mine was at £3500 its also a 98 R blue with wide wheels but has the added LPG conversion done to it and was at 125K mileage.... hope this helps

Been trying to sell mine for ages at £4500 and then £4000 ,not even had a decent call from autotrader .had one timewaster from this site and have now given up and left it on the drive looking sad next to the audi tt i replaced it with , now looking for a decent warrior l200 if anyone has one .yours sounds like a great car same mileage as mine .

Thanks all....am going to be looking for about £4k.....will be trying all the usual places...ebay, auto trader etc....

Probably wait till the spring time tho...so it looks a bit nicer. I hate polishing in this crap weather..lol

cheers

Jeff

You know I could have brought it if you only sold it earlier lol I was after one... Spring summer time would be good you can really make it shine and look nice in the sun.

Thanks all........Usaf....you really missed out.....you should have waited...hehe

Seroiusly.....Its a beaut!! will post on here too when it comes up for sale.

cheers

jeff

Oh....Last call on the centre caps before an eBay ad!! any takers??

Jeff,

When are you planning on putting this up for sale? I might well be interested if the timing's right:). Also, is it a MK1 or MK2 (square headlamps or round ones?)

its a MK1

Cool! :D When's it likely to be up for sale then mate :D :D

Chris..

Have got your pm...so will keep you informed as to when I am up for selling.

Also...let me know when you have sold your car...cos the idea of someone with the money

in their pocket sometimes forces the issue....if you know what I mean....selling the best car I have had

is going to be difficult!!

cheers

Jeff

Chris..

Have got your pm...so will keep you informed as to when I am up for selling.

Also...let me know when you have sold your car...cos the idea of someone with the money

in their pocket sometimes forces the issue....if you know what I mean....selling the best car I have had

is going to be difficult!!

cheers

Jeff

OK mate - all good :D :D