Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Good Place For Rs200 Bits N Bobs?

Sacred

My car wont hit the limeter in forth u had to pull fifth but ill let u know what its doing in each gear

mine can hit the limiter in 4th. but thats sooon to be solved. Rsm on thw way!!

Whats done to the cars for ESVA in the UK to delimit them? Mine appears to be delimited :) but theres no sign of am RSM or anything like that :unsure:

My car wont hit the limeter in forth u had to pull fifth but ill let u know what its doing in each gear

Whats done to the cars for ESVA in the UK to delimit them? Mine appears to be delimited :) but theres no sign of am RSM or anything like that :unsure:

So whats the top speed of yours Tezzy? Mine hits the limiter when it hits the km/h mark on the speedo just after 180kmh. The is other ways to delimit the engine. Thor racing do a box, hks do one, and then theres the manual way to do it by chopping and connecting some wires in the ecu

So whats the top speed of yours Tezzy? Mine hits the limiter when it hits the km/h mark on the speedo just after 180kmh. The is other ways to delimit the engine. Thor racing do a box, hks do one, and then theres the manual way to do it by chopping and connecting some wires in the ecu

Not sure what the top speed is but i saw 130 one night before i ran out of (private) road :whistling: mine has the kmph speedo thats just coverted to read mph. maybe when the speedo is converted it removes the restriction somehow

Would I not need to know a little more than I do if I was to use a Camcon?

I don't have a problem learning but I as I said before I'm not sure if I trust myself fully yet.

I'm not looking to become much of a racer, I'd just like a little more power.

Mark, whats a final drive??

How much am I looking at if I want to turbocharge?

What would a 2.2 stroker do for the power? It may be a better alternative if I don't want to fork out a crazy amount to turbocharge one day.

EDIT, I've looked at the tdi-plc website mentioned above and see the prices of both 2.2 stroker and turbocharging, as I can see the stroker is much cheaper, but how much extra power does it manage to give the car?

Also, where can I get the rs200 badge, and does anyone know a good fitting headunit setup for the car?

Hows things mate welcome to the loc.A final drive changes the ratio between the crownwheel and pinion in your diff which gives u more rapid acceleration but you loose a bit on top speed.since top speed is very rarely hit i prefer better acceleration :winky: .As for a head unit any one will do as autoleads do a facia pannel i went for a lg dvd player with sat nav and Bluetooth its some head unit :hehe: .If your not interested in spending serious money something like a pioneer ,sony,kenwood ect are all good head units. Hope this helps :lol:

Hi

As for the head unit, yep that really does. Because I have no problems getting a head unit and knowing about features, but I want it al to look tidy, so need a facia.

Is ' a final drive' something you did yourself or got someone to do it?

Can anyone tell me what diffwerence the 2.2 stroker makes in terms of power? (bhp and torque?)

Hi

As for the head unit, yep that really does. Because I have no problems getting a head unit and knowing about features, but I want it al to look tidy, so need a facia.

Is ' a final drive' something you did yourself or got someone to do it?

Can anyone tell me what diffwerence the 2.2 stroker makes in terms of power? (bhp and torque?)

Not sure of the difference it makes but they start from 2000 quid. IF your gonna spend that much i think you would get more from a turbo kit

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links