Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lowering

sxe 2000

Tein springs go very well on RS200s, been for a drive and ride in one, not to soft yet just right for the roads and a bit of track use, however for proper track use I still feel the need for atleast D2 Coilovers.

not a lot of tracks in Ireland unfortunately.... :crybaby:

Tein springs go very well on RS200s, been for a drive and ride in one, not to soft yet just right for the roads and a bit of track use, however for proper track use I still feel the need for atleast D2 Coilovers.

not a lot of tracks in Ireland unfortunately.... :crybaby:

Met up with Dizz today, had a drive in his with the Tein lowering springs fitted, and have to say it drives nicer than mine, a bit harder goin over some large speed bumps but more solid drive. Drops the arches onto the wheels nicely too. Getting a set on mine as soon as the yo yos come in :hehe:

This rolling road could turn out to be a VERY expensive day....lol....i want i want i want..... :lol:

Im lucky im getting my 2006 yearly bonus at the end of FEB :D :D :D :D :D :D

:offtopic: So first 2 things to get are Tein springs and RSM :o Might get rid of that Intake too. A bit loud! :duh:

This rolling road could turn out to be a VERY expensive day....lol....i want i want i want..... :lol:

Im lucky im getting my 2006 yearly bonus at the end of FEB :D :D :D :D :D :D

:offtopic: So first 2 things to get are Tein springs and RSM :o Might get rid of that Intake too. A bit loud! :duh:

Clutch ok ???

Have heard that the teins r the mutts nuts wot sort of price are they?mine has hks adjustables on it and it is seriously hard ride plus i gotta raise it up before i tear the underside of it apart!

Tein lowering speings are about 260 Euro from Urban Performance. I'll be getting a set next week

Have heard that the teins r the mutts nuts wot sort of price are they?mine has hks adjustables on it and it is seriously hard ride plus i gotta raise it up before i tear the underside of it apart!

Yup as Dan said Urban Performance in Tallaght are your boys for the Tein stuff, won't have them in stock but only takes 2-3 days usually to get stuff in... Tell them Dizz sent ya;)

Yup as Dan said Urban Performance in Tallaght are your boys for the Tein stuff, won't have them in stock but only takes 2-3 days usually to get stuff in... Tell them Dizz sent ya;)

Sound.

Cheers lads