Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Goodbye Galla_4

GALLA_4

Guys

Its a sad day :crybaby: . I just sold my Lexus this evening and saw her drive off from my driveway for the last time! I had 2 wonderful years with the car and managed 2 JAEs also but alas its over! I just wanted to thank you all so so much for everything!! Your help, advice, comments criticism (good + bad lol) and above all your friendship.

I'll pop back on here from time to time as this really is a cracking forum! I hope the new owner will join up as I have told him about LOC!!

Its hard to type this as I feel like theres been a death in the family but I know deep down it was time to move on. :crybaby:

To all my friends on here thank you and health, happiness and modifications for the future!!!!

Farewell.

Owen

Hi Owen, a sad day indeed. If you stay with the Jap cars, i'll hopefully see you at JAE this year. I think i still owe you some beers :winky:

All the best

Ally

I really really dont want to do it this way but i have not been left with much choice as you have not replied to my PM's recently even though you have read them and as you are leaving the forums.......

How about now giving me the £100 + postage for the supercharger induction kit i sent to you that you claim you never got........ even though it was signed for by someone at your address on the 4th of January............!

However if there is a genuine reason why you have not replied then I would like to hear it.....

From an unhappy and starting to feel ripped off Rob.

I really really dont want to do it this way but i have not been left with much choice as you have not replied to my PM's recently even though you have read them and as you are leaving the forums.......

How about now giving me the £100 + postage for the supercharger induction kit i sent to you that you claim you never got........ even though it was signed for by someone at your address on the 4th of January............!

However if there is a genuine reason why you have not replied then I would like to hear it.....

Owen...sounds like you owe Rob an explanation IMHO. I've met you twice and it seems out of character for you. I've also met Rob a few times and am 100% sure he would not be making mischief.

Rob

You got PM mate.

I been in California for nearly the last 6 weeks so I have barely been on here since the New Year.

I am not in the business or ripping people off so send me your address and I will post the bits back to you asap.

Owen

Rob

You got PM mate.

I been in California for nearly the last 6 weeks so I have barely been on here since the New Year.

I am not in the business or ripping people off so send me your address and I will post the bits back to you asap.

Owen

Hi Owen, thanks for the PM.... Well at no point did you say you were out of the country and when i asked about the parcel 2 weeks ago you said you were at your parents house (not california) but the parcel had not arrived - even though it had been there for over 2 weeks........ so as i am sure you / people can understand that when pm's are read and not replied to it does get a bit concerning.... As explanations have been given i will pm you my address for the return of the items.

rob

• 2 weeks later...