Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snow Pics

g4crx

I drove to work to find out that they aren't opening the site because of the snow. Driving home I nearly took out a car with the van just sliding along. The woman driving the car's face was a picture as I just slid towards her. But she had the common sense to get out of my way :o . Its no fun driving a front wheel van with alot of weight in the back through the snow :duh:

This morning on the A329M between Reading and Bracknell there was a lorry and a 4x4 having a road rage session. They were swerving across both lanes and the hard shoulder and slowing down and speeding up. It was obviously deliberate and not just cause of the conditions. Stupid at the best of times but when the road was slippery with snow and slush it was just insane. I held way back but other people were managing to get past while they were swerving the other way.

I must admit it was like being a kid again i had so much fun this morning oh and the snow button done me no good whatsoever got stuck once and had to shuvel some snow with my bare hands to get traction

But well worth it :D

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Feb 8 2007, 12:24 PM)

v funny.

I liuckily use the bus to get to work so I had no problems but I have to leave the keys in wifeys hands so she can go to work! :duh: im not nurvous at all?!

I cleaned my car at 4pm. by the time I rinsed the car off and grabbed the squeegy to take the water off it had frozen! so i was quite iritated that the car wasn't cleaned properly!

i walked to work as the car is off the road any way but there was kids trowing snowball at people walking past and cars one taxi bloke slamed his brakes on and had a right go at them i have never seen kids move so quick but it was a lot of fun at work driving the cars round the yard and trowing snowball as we came out of the loo