Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Is250 3 Weeks

Iain

3 weeks to go, can't wait :D me new 250 auto Cadoxton arrives ready for the new registration.

I checked the pricing this week and since ordering the car has gone up by £1000 :shutit:. Does anyone know when the prices went up.

I assume orders are price protected at the time of signing.

Still 3 weeks and hopefully no snow, then I'll be able to get a decent night's sleep :hehe:

3 weeks to go, can't wait :D me new 250 auto Cadoxton arrives ready for the new registration.

I checked the pricing this week and since ordering the car has gone up by £1000 :shutit:. Does anyone know when the prices went up.

I assume orders are price protected at the time of signing.

Still 3 weeks and hopefully no snow, then I'll be able to get a decent night's sleep :hehe:

I remember the feeling..

As far as the price is concerned, you can now also get £3000 off a 220d SE with metallic and MM according to drivethedeal.co.uk.

Makes my £1147 discount from 12 months ago seem a tad small...

PS - I've actually lost more sleep since I got mine (and hair, gained more wrinkles, and resorted to comfort eating)

No seriously - you'll be fine as I'm sure all will be well with it.

3 weeks to go for me too. The price went up in the new year at the start of Jan if I remember right but as I'd ordered it before then it is price protected so I'm very glad I ordered it when I did! (November 8th 2006). Lexus honour the old price where the dealer can provide the paperwork and deposit to prove it was ordered prior to an increase.

Can't wait now but it's the home straight.