Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lost..

aido

What's going on, waited months for the new episode of Lost and then after all that we just get this crap!

Heroes is spanking it's ***** now, if you guys aren't watching it, I'd recommend you do :)

I'm introducing everyone up here to it, I have to have Heroes nights now where people come down and watch the latest episode!

Think it starts in the UK soon so hopefully should take off, heard it was on Sci Fi or Bravo though so it's not getting the exposure it should, hopefully Sky One will pick it up at some point!

Really enjoying Heroes. Did you happen to notice the number plate on Hiro's farthers car? NCC-1701. Nice touch :) but as to Lost I really enjoyed this episode. Finally we are starting to see some background info about the others. Im sure the next episdode will excite you more.

guys, its all about the new season of Prison Break.

I've watched all 15 episodes that have been released in the US (only shown 4 over here) and its fookin awesome!!! :D

Yeah I agree the last few were certainly very good. Although the plot is seemimg to go waaaay off track with certain people teaming up with other people.

Watched all 16 eps of Prison Break and it's ok but been a bit hit and miss this year, certainly not up to the standards it set last year anyway!

Heroes still kicks it's *****!

24 has been very good this year though, they've got a lot to work with now!

I just hope Lost doesn't end up going the way of Alias getting cut off early due to dwindling audiences so they have to wrap things up too quickly!

Day Break was binned for not doing too great in the Lost slot and that show is great, watching the new eps as they hit the web in the USA and only three to go but can't wait to see what is going on!

Will Day Break have a proper ending to it? I think out of all the shows at the moment this one is my favourite. But they need to end it properly so that were not left wondering what and why it actually happened. If there's no proper ending it seems pointless to carry on watching it.

Bang up-to-date with Prison Break here, too.

Spoiler below - highlight between here...

One thing about the team-ups is that you never know what's going to happen. Kellerman's got a lot of questions to answer. Bump in to Sara: "There's the b*****d who tried to kill me!". Bump into LJ: "There's the b*****d who killed Mom!". Try talking your way out of that!

...and here if you want to read it!

Don't be spoiling the plot for others mate :winky:

@ Aido, yep, just watched episode 16 of Prison Break.

To be honest mate, i love the current season....its fecking awesome.

The team 'loyalty' and 'friendships' make it interesting as you never know what the hell's around the corner!!

Does anyone know if this is the last season of Prison Break (i doubt it myself)....and if not, how many more seasons??

I NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END!!!!! errrrrr, frustrating!!!! :blush::lol:

@ Adie, yeah hopefully mate, they're airing the last few eps on the website so they're popping up in the usual places, the show keeps getting better and they canned it - would have been nice if they'd just let it run it's natural course - if even Lost is now struggling in that timeslot what chance did this show have coming out of nowhere!

Think they've aired up to ep 10 and 11 is out next week :)

@ Adie, yeah hopefully mate, they're airing the last few eps on the website so they're popping up in the usual places, the show keeps getting better and they canned it - would have been nice if they'd just let it run it's natural course - if even Lost is now struggling in that timeslot what chance did this show have coming out of nowhere!

Think they've aired up to ep 10 and 11 is out next week :)

Episode 11 is already out. Was out 6th Feb. 12 should be next week