Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Changing To Tein Basic Damper On My Altezza

Iceman888uk

Im thinking of doing that exact same thing. Although its not really possible to try before you buy. You may get stuck with a really stiff damper that is not suitable for daily driving. I'm trying to stretch my funds to Super Street or Flex where at least you could have some control.

Maybe somebody can tell you from looking at the specs on the Tein Basic Damper whether they would be soft or break your back......In the end its going to come down to what you can afford........

Look on www.nengun.com or www.takakaira.com

If you do go with the basic damper let me know how you get on :)

I have the Tein Flex and find they are brilliant. I'll be in Ireland for the meet so if anyone whats to see what they feel like, give me a shout.

can i have a drive in yours so Lee?? :D Always wanted to see what them superchargers are like

I have the Tein Flex and find they are brilliant. I'll be in Ireland for the meet so if anyone whats to see what they feel like, give me a shout.

can i have a drive in yours so Lee?? :D Always wanted to see what them superchargers are like

Lee has your car been specially tuned already or are you running with a default setup that comes with the charger?

Yeah, no worries mate

Lee has your car been specially tuned already or are you running with a default setup that comes with the charger?

Default setup atm, possibly a few upgrades coming soon though, have to discuss them on the Monday before this trip.