Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Everyone Just A Quick Hello To Everryone New To This!

maz786

hi everyone im very new to this all! i have used this website to help solve some of my problems and came in very handy thanks to u all! so i thought il join so this is my 1st post!

my parents bought me an is200 as a birthday gift so im probs one of the youngest on here 18 years old let me kno if n e one my age lol!

anyway its an black is200

04 plate

black leather

bought it from main dealer with only 12k on the clock so pretty new!

now the minor mods iv done so far:

fully tinted all round dark smoke

rear lip spoiler

sports grill

alpine IVA D310R head unit with sat nav

6 disc mp3 changer

Bluetooth parot kit

ipod adapter

infinty speakers all round

jl audio amp

2 x 15inch vibe space subwoofers

vibe vp4 amp

here are few pics! sorry its not very good quality as it was taken in the dark with my fone!

hope it uploads this is the first time so il give it a shot sorry if it dont work!

pic044an2.jpg

pic045ah2.jpg

pic046at9.jpg

pic048pc0.jpg

dsc04251oq7.jpg

dsc04257oy0.jpg

B)-->

QUOTE(T7RY B @ Feb 10 2007, 04:33 PM)

Welcome to LOC.

Nice is and you have the modding bug already!!!

Enjoy your car and this forum.

Terry

lol cheerz mate!

hi,welcome to loc :)

nice car,very lucky at your age,and i see you like you sounds.

what sort of music are you into :question:

Thanks mate i love ma music man i realy want some advise on how to make my system sound realy realy good i love bass lol any sort of music with bass is kool! mainly RNB HIP HOP and sum drum and bass! lol i need advise on how to make it better but i need a bit of boot space for tesco shopping lol!

Hi and Welcome to LOC :)

How times have changed!

I think my parents bought me a Portable tele :D

Nice Clean motor B)

LOL!! this is like my last present from parents they wer like if u want this u aint gonna get nuthing else from us again! i was ok fair enuff i realy wanted a lexus so i basickly forced them to buy it! lol

Very lucky indeed my 18th i was kicked out the door and told to get a f****n job and my own place

anyway lovely looking motor mate look after it i fear you may be getting pulled over a few times :hehe:

Oh and welcome to the LOC :D

Very lucky indeed my 18th i was kicked out the door and told to get a f****n job and my own place

anyway lovely looking motor mate look after it i fear you may be getting pulled over a few times :hehe:

Oh and welcome to the LOC :D

lol thanks mate! nah havent been pulled yet! but they stare but i just stare bak!! lol

Hi there,

Welcome to this forum, enjoy ur new ride!!!!!

cheerz mate!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links