Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Depo Led Rear Clusters For Is200

EvO3LEX

I have fitted some Depo LED rear clusters which are supposed to be plug and play. But when i use the brake pedal the rear bulb out warning light lights up. This resets itself when the ignition turns off but when i start up again and touch the brakes the warning light lights up again. Do i need to fit load resistors if so where can i get them from - Perhaps Maplins?

Please can anyone help?

I have fitted some Depo LED rear clusters which are supposed to be plug and play. But when i use the brake pedal the rear bulb out warning light lights up. This resets itself when the ignition turns off but when i start up again and touch the brakes the warning light lights up again. Do i need to fit load resistors if so where can i get them from - Perhaps Maplins?

Please can anyone help?

Yes you do, pm Mr morse he can help you out :winky:

Hold on a min....i was under the impression that the DEPO rear LED tail-lights did not require load resistors :yawn:

They are supposed to be a direct plug-and-play unit which require no modifications :unsure:

Mine don't................they are DEPO :winky:

i had Depo LED lights! bought it from uk from sum place in Glasgow wales , it was carbon fiber affect ones and i had the same problem! when i touch the brakes i get a light on my dash board saying my brake lights out! then i got some one to see if they both lit up bright wen i touch the brake, the one on the drivers side did but the passenger side one didn't (wasn't bright wen brake was on) ! so i believe theres a problem in the circuit board may be resister not sure but it kept cutting out! so i returned it and got my money back! now iv bought a pair of eBay from America sum company called car part nation on eBay! there on there way so not sure if il have the same problem i made sure they check the lights before the send it off because don't wanna spend like 50-60 quid sending it back if i have problems, so hope its all good!

heres a pick of the one i had b4

pic036ei1.jpg

pic039oc8.jpg

any way if i wer u id try and return it cuz doubt ul able to fix it ul probs end up breaking it! let us know how it goes! good luck!

i reckon there are counterfeit DEPO lights out there...

I've got them on my car and sold 10/15 sets with no problems (touch wood)

You can get them from America for $118 so £60.....thats half of what I pay at trade when getting 5 sets at a time................I get mine from DEPO thereselves :)