Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Aw Ain't I Nice

Tony-Bones

Anyway Tony to answer your question "Aw Ain't I Nice"?.......yes you are,your a star but you know that anyway :D

Well it has been said :blush: .... You know Ducks throw me bread :D When my boss ****** me off his house was struck by lightning (true!) ...... I put a £1 on the Lottery and won nothing :blink: ... Well i am still working on that one :D Anyhoo being nice, including VAT, rent. rates, congestion charge costs "nothing".

Note: Subject to terms and conditions :lol:

apart from the moral thing, it is a criminal thing, it is theft, that is the law. 1968 theft act section 5 (4).

Oohhh pleassssse...enough already!...move on.

Can I have your address please?

I have a few friends who can clear your house out and take your car while your out posting a leter.

After all its all the same thing.

Grow up, I hope someone does do over your house. This would make me smile. If you had morals I would care, you don't so I couldn't care less.

ya should keep it

teach her not to loose things :lol:

Two minds think alike

Return it minus cash?!?!? is another idea lol but honest is the best route, you never you know you might get cash reward

You thought about it

I found a purse once, had her name and phone no in.

Called it, lady lived local so came round to collect it in the eve.

When she arrived she had a big attitude problem, wasnt greatful at all, had to prompt her for a thank you.

Wish I had of kept it now

No guesses as to what you will do if it happens again

I tell the truth in what i would do and get villified for it when others have said the same thing but get away with it?,still at least im honest and yes i can live with my decisions. :tomato:

ya should keep it

teach her not to loose things :lol:

Two minds think alike

Return it minus cash?!?!? is another idea lol but honest is the best route, you never you know you might get cash reward

You thought about it

When she arrived she had a big attitude problem, wasnt greatful at all, had to prompt her for a thank you.

No guesses as to what you will do if it happens again

I tell the truth in what i would do and get villified for it when others have said the same thing but get away with it?,still at least im honest and yes i can live with my decisions. :tomato:

OK so the topic progressed into deliberate differences of opinion nothing wrong with that! I don't think you were singled out to be a villain in opinion more to the fact you were prepared to voice this more poignantly.. nothing wrong with that either....

Note: The infamous LOC Tigger now has an arse end that looks like a "stepladder".... I did warn! :o

Did someone/somehow edit my post, as I didnt write that last bit about keeping it, I am still glad I returned it as it was the right thing to do, I would return another one if I were to find one

I am a believer of, what goes around,comes around!!!!!!

I have a few friends who can clear your house out and take your car while your out posting a leter.

That i would love to see :lol: ....getting in may be easy, its the getting out that will hurt :D :D

Bless you winnie, you think your bigger than everyone else.

I do hope someone makes your world tumble down :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links