Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear Today - Hilarious!

Anees

LOVED TODAYS TOP GEAR!

Don't care if bits were staged, it was just SO funny! :lol:

They made America out to be a 3rd world country! LMAO!! :lol::lol:

Are some parts of America really that backward and "bible bashing"? Was sad to see the state of New Orleans however...

Funniest thing I have seen in years! Especially the bit where they have to paint slogans on each others cars to get each other killed! :lol:

Oh .... :blush:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=536722

I found it funny and shocking. I don't know how to explain it! would I be annoyed if an american did that to us? I don't know, but then what could they say that the avarage UK resident would get angry over?

TBH I did think of worse things to put on the cars and thought there's were tame. not that I would ever do that myself, I thought of them in jest and not serious about it.

On the whole I would say I really enjoyed that episode but I think it's going too cause alot of arguments.

Side line, I was shocked at the sorry state of New Orleans, I really hope that they get it all sorted soon and it doesn't happen again for them.

LOVED TODAYS TOP GEAR!

Don't care if bits were staged, it was just SO funny! :lol:

They made America out to be a 3rd world country! LMAO!! :lol::lol:

Are some parts of America really that backward and "bible bashing"? Was sad to see the state of New Orleans however...

Funniest thing I have seen in years! Especially the bit where they have to paint slogans on each others cars to get each other killed! :lol:

Oh .... :blush:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=536722

Anyone that believes the reaction of the group of Alabama 'hicks' was real probably also believes JC and Hamster dined on the squirrel and the cow (and also believed the 'lawyer' skit at the end) . It's staged entertainment, and the Americans are quite happy to join in and have a laugh at their own stereotypes.

However, most of New Orleans is still a mess and Bush is getting a lot of stick from the home crowd....

Dont care if it was all staged or not, its got to be by far the best thing on the TV, pity you gotta wait a whole week for each episode!!! I'll only get to see another 2 then i'll miss the rest of them :crybaby:

• 3 weeks later...

America have lots as a country!

BUT one thing they dont have and will never have is CULTURE!

Thats why they are all over the world trying to find it!

A lot of Americans have never been outside USA, mind u they dont need to they have evrything cities, mountain ranges, countryside, lakes, desert, the works!

And there is a lot of brain washing in america too from a young age!

Anyone that believes the reaction of the group of Alabama 'hicks' was real probably also believes JC and Hamster dined on the squirrel and the cow (and also believed the 'lawyer' skit at the end) . It's staged entertainment, and the Americans are quite happy to join in and have a laugh at their own stereotypes.

However, most of New Orleans is still a mess and Bush is getting a lot of stick from the home crowd....

You need to get out more dude, them idiots are all over the world causing havoc trying to spread democracy and the rest of their lies and yet parts of thier own country are still 100 years behind. None of that was staged about what happened at the gas station. How do i know .... coz my mate goes out there every year on his summer holidays and see's the exact same thing ALL the time. Its more the southern states, but it sure as hell is true though.

If you hear some one in Alabama say "im gona go out and smoke some fags tonight" .... believe me they arnt talking about cigarettes, coz you dont need a shot gun to light up a cig!!!!