Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just To Confirm

The is200 im looking at getting has satnav in it.

As I run a full active setup am I going to screw over the satnav system as Im gussing I will.

Full active basically means that each speaker has a seperate amp and is crossed over before the amp. Ie tweets have an amp mids have a seperate amp and so on.

Im guessing theres no way to really get it to work. Looks like I might end up selling up and sticking with stock

Hi Stuie,

are you on TA?

your kit looks very familiar

there is a way to bypass, so that the nav still continues to function.

I think pro-lex one of the traders on here do the part.

Raj.

yes I am mate same username.

Cool I might be able to stick with the install then

How does that work though

Why sell up?

Surely you plug in the amp bypass to the plug from the Sat nav and then the other wires attach to the aftermarket headunit?

Not completely sure it'll work as i've never dealt with a sat nav system but it could work?

Why sell up?

Surely you plug in the amp bypass to the plug from the Sat nav and then the other wires attach to the aftermarket headunit?

Not completely sure it'll work as i've never dealt with a sat nav system but it could work?

Does the sat nav come out of both front and rear speakers? I think iv just made the most obvious and stupid mistake ever. If it does then all I need to do is by the bypass model and cabling off eBay and leave the rears in place to do the satnav as that will still go through the standard amp which can be left connected for the rears.

This is of course making the big assumption that the satnav is directly connected to the amp and doesnt require an output from my h/u as my h/u doesnt have a built in amp/speaker connector

Also does anyone know what the sound output fron the sat nav is? ie line level optical etc

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links