Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gutted..............

CIJ

Well got my door today, fitted it and swapped the glass and card over to it!! I have gotta say, the colour match is spot on as my car aint had the doors painted and neither has the one i bought!! The only thing is that its gotta slight bit of sign writting on the side of it!!

I was thinking that i may remove the T and the N what you think :winky:

dsc00188cw2.jpg

dsc00191km7.jpg

dsc00193hs6.jpg

Im a lil bit happier now like!!

hi m8. just wanted to tell you, don't try to remove those stickers with all kinds of soaps as it can become quit messy. what you should do is go to a company that puts advertising decals/stickers on cars and just borrow or buy their remover.

I had a 6 year old dealer sticker and couldn't get it properly off (it was still all sticky, the glue didn't came off), my mate works at a company like that and with the product they use it came off like a charm.

Sorry bout the pics being big!! As for the stickers ive managed to get some of them off easily. Ive still gotta go see bout gettin the repair done to the rear quarter, see if the guy who's gonna spray it knows of anythin to take it off with!!

As for the quarter glass, i seem to be gettin air through it, so im gonna have to adjust that in the day light!!

Oh mate, gutted for you. But at least the repairs look gud,

can't tell you had a crash. Glad to see the car back to normal,

well almost! :blink:

There was no repair needed to the actual chassis so the door that i bought just bolted straight on 'phew'

• 4 months later...

Well guys my car has came back out of the body shop after my accident a few months back, i am over the moon with the repair that the guy has done on my car, he even took another lil dent out that i never even asked him to do! Also touched up some of them nasty stone chips on the bonnet! He charged me £180, but ive had so many good recomendations from other ppl i had to use him, yes he is a lil expensive but the work that he produces is great! So for my over all repair its cost me £240, and for the ****** who ripped me off £420.

But the best bit of all is that i saw the lads car who i hit, and i have to say im happy to see what a mess the painter has done to it, the colour match is shocking and the way it has been painted....well lets just say a blind man could have done better!! Whats the saying....'What goes around comes around' Haha is what i'll add to that!!

I'll stick some pic's up shortly when i go out! But anyway my Lex is back to good condition and ive now got a big :D on my face!!!

Chris

Great news to see u back on road, and considering no one elses asked .... or am I missing something, but who is the female ? :D

thats the lovely Kirsty

met by all at JAE 2006 :D

i am sure you were there ??

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links