Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi guyes,

Spark plugs on a GS300 MK1.

Halfords can provide champion and bosch plugs.

What would everyone recommend I use when changing? Stick with Lexus at £12 each? Buy 2 packs of 4 from Halfords for £30 total?

eBay?

Internet??

What would be the best plugs to upgrade to? Bosch super 4?? I had them before on a different car and they were great??

Hi,

Just my option but i wouldnt buy anything off ebay.

Phone or call in to a couple of other car shops and see if they give you the same or different answer as Halfords did.

Then buy the pattern version champion or bosch plugs,there all good brands.

I read somewhere that if I put bosch plugs in the car wont work. It needs the standard make? is this true?

Also does anyone know what will give the best performance and life? Thats why thought Busch super 4?

Hi,

Just my option but i wouldnt buy anything off ebay.

Phone or call in to a couple of other car shops and see if they give you the same or different answer as Halfords did.

Then buy the pattern version champion or bosch plugs,there all good brands.

I read somewhere that if I put bosch plugs in the car wont work. It needs the standard make? is this true?

Also does anyone know what will give the best performance and life? Thats why thought Busch super 4?

No that's total BS, they will work but possibly not as well or for so long, remember they should last 60k. BUT from experience Jap cars work better with Jap plugs. Personally I'd go with NKG or Nippon Denso.

No that's total BS, they will work but possibly not as well or for so long, remember they should last 60k. BUT from experience Jap cars work better with Jap plugs. Personally I'd go with NKG or Nippon Denso.

Could you reccomend where fo get them from and what would be the best model of plug to get to get the best spark. I though bosch super 4 were v good as they gave 4 sparks!!

any sugestions?