Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is Sport Complete Rear Beam

ls1lexus

do you have a whole car breaking? or just the rear beam?

i have engine and box, rear beam and pas side doors what did you want as i know someone else who is breaking whole car

wayne

Wayne what you useing for a rear beam if you not useing the IS one :blink: looks like you are going all out on that swap you are doing :whistling:

i have engine and box, rear beam and pas side doors what did you want as i know someone else who is breaking whole car

wayne

Wayne what you useing for a rear beam if you not useing the IS one :blink: looks like you are going all out on that swap you are doing :whistling:

iam using the rear beam but bought a spare diff and shafts just in case 500bhp is to much for them but am looking for some coilovers for the front and rear

wayne

iam using the rear beam but bought a spare diff and shafts just in case 500bhp is to much for them but am looking for some coilovers for the front and rear

nice one mate, i will have to get a new diff, as the one on the IS at the mo is on its way out..... ;) how much work have you done to your IS :winky: