Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust Manifold

robjonk

It's an apexi turbo conversion.

Just got to do manifold and remove all the bracing from under then its ready.

I've got a few boxes of guages, body kit and other electrial gear sitting in the garage ready to go back on when its passed.

I'm in Ipswich suffolk.

is the turbo top mounted on the apexi manifold or is the turbo right down at the bottom

I do have a rs manifold stored away at home as I'm running with the tom's 1 on so a lend could be done, it'll need 1 stud putting in as we snapped it taking the manifold off

BUT it's not something that I can afford to lose or get damaged

I'm down in Dorset

it's a bit funny you know, because I've been thinking about turbo'ing my tezza (for some time no lol) I would be interested in borrowing your manifold for a bit if that's a pos,

reason why is I work with stainless steel so I would make my own manifold and exhaust system, but not to sure what the relationship between the turbo and engine flange is so that I can get it modeled up in 3D

I don't have the facilities at home to be able to take my manifold off to find out how much space I've got in there or the down time on the car