Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted. Standard Front Bumper For Temporary Use

gsportcars

Guys I am trying to get the ISupra finished in time to make it to the Irish rr day on 3rd march. I am currently waiting on a new front bumper that I ordered through POTN on 14th Dec. They said it would take between 4-6 weeks to arrive and I have just heard today after trying to contact them several times in the last 2 weeks that it will only be arriving in the UK on the 3rd march which is no use to me at all as it will then have to be delivered to me then painted etc etc......

To say I am not happy is an understatment as they didn't even have the decency to contact me about this and also couldn't return an e-mail or phone call once.

Basically what I want is someones old bumper that I can chop a few bits out of to fit over the intercooler so I can at least make it to the RR day on 3rd march. I have already sold my standard bumper unfortunately.

The condition of the bumper is not important as it is simply to use temporarily so I don't get stopped for having no bumper. I won't even bother painting it.

I have cash waiting although not a lot of it :P

Any help is much appreciated.