Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Motorised Top Dash Monitor

I refer to an older post by: SteveAudioX back in Nov 23 2003, inc. pics.

link:

Linky

I have PMed over a week ago but no response has yet.

I have tried eBay no luck so would i have to hang round scrappers to find a Lex Navigator and pinch the Screen top dash unit and convert it myself :question::lol:

I have done a search on LOC but far to confusing.. :excl: :o

I love the idea of the top Dash mounded (hidden) screen which i can hook up to a DVD player (in glove box) and thus leaving the original sound set-up alone..

Any ideas guys please?

Dibslpg..

I refer to an older post by: SteveAudioX back in Nov 23 2003, inc. pics.

link:

Linky

I have PMed over a week ago but no response has yet.

I have tried ebay no luck so would i have to hang round scrappers to find a Lex Navigator and pinch the Screen top dash unit and convert it myself :question::lol:

I have done a search on LOC but far to confusing.. :excl: :o

I love the idea of the top Dash mounded (hidden) screen which i can hook up to a DVD player (in glove box) and thus leaving the original sound set-up alone..

Any ideas guys please?

Dibslpg..

i want one to for very same reason hook up to dvd / tv tuner n input sound into the in aux on my aftermarket cd player

I might have the Lexus Sat Nav housing available soon. ;)

Thanks Anees, Please PM me when you haev one ready with a price that you have in mind.

In the meantime i have ordered a in-dash mortorised 7" Screen so might be installing it with the DVD player in the future.

Cheers

Dibslpg

y do they go for so much

its a piece of plastic with a motor and control board in it

must be like £50 worth max lol

it costs about £500 for all the parts WITHOUT the screen, the screen is £1500! not many get rid of the sat nav screen for no reason and not many IS are scraped every day so suply and demand makes them the price they are.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links