Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wanted... Jdm Altezza Grille

Noel

Hi all,

Seeing as though everyone has the "sport grille" i would like to put in a original JDM altezza grille... just to change things up a bit.

Anyone got one of these for sale?

Chrome one.....

grilleje1.jpg

thanks

Hi all,

Seeing as though everyone has the "sport grille" i would like to put in a original JDM altezza grille... just to change things up a bit.

Chrome one.....

grilleje1.jpg

thanks

:offtopic: To be honest dont like em too much. Definetly makes it look more like an import. Just my 2 cents!

:offtopic: To be honest dont like em too much. Definetly makes it look more like an import. Just my 2 cents!

I know what you're saying but i don't mind if it looks like an import.... 'cos it is... and proud of it, to quote someone else on this forum... " it's an RS200 not IS200" :P

would be a boring world if we all liked the same.... :)

Hi all,

Chrome one.....

grilleje1.jpg

thanks

don't know for one but they look great on the car. B)

have you thought about changing the colour of the standard grille :)

I know what you're saying but i don't mind if it looks like an import.... 'cos it is... and proud of it, to quote someone else on this forum... " it's an RS200 not IS200" :P

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Ha true true! But i have mostly seen these on silver AS200's, it does look better on the blue though. What grille is on urs now Noel?

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: Ha true true! But i have mostly seen these on silver AS200's, it does look better on the blue though. What grille is on urs now Noel?

I have the "sports" grille with "altezza" written in red on the lower right...