Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

ive just got my car back from mark and the boys at tdi , who have done a great job for me :D . forged pistons and rods , ported and gas-flowed head , hks fcon sz , camcon , racelogic , twin power dli , and lots of other bits , ive just got to run her in for a bit , then its back to tdi for some more goodies and into the dyno room . when its all done its gonner be one very quick is200 se s/c auto . B)

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someones been saving hard :D

Nice one you must be chuffed

ive just got my car back from mark and the boys at tdi , who have done a great job for me :D . forged pistons and rods , ported and gas-flowed head , hks fcon sz , camcon , racelogic , twin power dli , and lots of other bits , ive just got to run her in for a bit , then its back to tdi for some more goodies and into the dyno room . when its all done its gonner be one very quick is200 se s/c auto . B)

Someones been saving hard :D

Nice one you must be chuffed

yep , well chuffed , now ive only got one arm and one leg :blink:

Sounds interesting, think most of that has been done before on an Auto with some surprising results.

Fingers crossed it goes as you want it too.

when she is back at tdi , she will have some special bits put in that will make her surprisingly quick like no other car .

Sounds interesting, think most of that has been done before on an Auto with some surprising results.

when she is back at tdi , she will have some special bits put in that will make her surprisingly quick like no other car .

Good luck, keep an eye on that fuel consumption

Good luck, keep an eye on that fuel consumption

my last two cars were v12 jag and bmw 7 , so fuel consumtion is not a factor for me .

Congrats mate. Is this the stage 2 s/c upgrade or whatever it is? Will be interested to see what final figures you can produce from the set up :) Also post up what you've had done and still doing, be nice to see what you're up to :winky:

When's your car back at TDI? Mine is down there from a week on Sat, so might see you there :)

Congrats mate. Is this the stage 2 s/c upgrade or whatever it is? Will be interested to see what final figures you can produce from the set up :) Also post up what you've had done and still doing, be nice to see what you're up to :winky:

When's your car back at TDI? Mine is down there from a week on Sat, so might see you there :)

thanks mate , tte s/c kit , dba 4000xs front and rear dics , greenstuff pads , tokiko adjustable shocks , eibach springs , tte anti roll bar kit , camcon , hks fcon and harness , harness air temp , wide band pressure sensor , f-con navigator , hks superfire plugs , 500cc injectors , racelogic , oil cooler kit with t/stat , je forged pistons , water pump , micro polish crankshaft , bore/hone cylinder block , tdi forged con rods , transmission cooler , hks twin power dli , stage 2 pully kit , tdi katana exhaust manifold , inazuma voltage stabiliser and earth kit , gas-flowed and ported head , hot sticks , nitrous kit , custom exhaust system . :D

:o **** hell mate, you have been busy. What Nitrous shot are you using? Any idea on final power figures or roughly what you'd be happy with? I suppose yours is pretty much a one off anyway so it'll just be to see what the s/c can produce

What are hot sticks and how much was the twin power?

:o **** hell mate, you have been busy. What Nitrous shot are you using? Any idea on final power figures or roughly what you'd be happy with? I suppose yours is pretty much a one off anyway so it'll just be to see what the s/c can produce

What are hot sticks and how much was the twin power?

the nitrous wont be going on untill after she's been in the dyno room B) , and i will be happy with what ever figure is returned :D , the twin power was £295 plus vat .

Let us know when it will be on the camera, I've not seen one on it yet :(

& I'm sure you'll love it when it's all done :)

i will let all know when its in the dyno room , i cant wait to hear her screem her head off :D thanks .

so when is the dyno, and could you stand so we can see you...........as i dont want to miss the the look on your face when you screem, when your car dont :lol: :winky:

Would be interesting to see this too. Mines goin on the RR soon too, so it will be interesting to see what on RS pushes out on Irish fuel :o