Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

Hows it feel with the new head fitted Dave? :)

Well with no charger fitted its slow :D , it feels like its got more grunt and from about 4000 it picks up even more .

Fancy a race then :lol:

Be the only time i might ever get past you at the moment :lol:

Keep a lookout Chris, as some spanner is saying you can get more power from just the head, than your supercharger putting out mate :whistling:

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a small note , i went to see my pistons , rods , and manifold today and they are works of art especially the sexy manifold :D

Looks good Dave, who made the manifold, i'll be popping up to SPC next week sometime with the bike

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update , i dropped my car off at SPC Horsham on monday and today she fired up with the Turbo kit fitted :D :D :D :D :D , i hope to have her home for the weekend and will tell you more when ive done a few miles in her . photos to follow soon . The reason i was at SPC Horsham today was to give Wayne some peer instruction and micro managment as Wayne has not demonstrated any knowledge or skill in engine design or dynamics , ROFL , :D :D :D :D :D

nice one dave, i bet it feels nice doing something TDI said that could not be done :winky: dam theres going to be some IS,s running good power this year at JAE, just have to get my toy done :winky:

keep us posted mate with how this go,s and get some pic,s up :)

Some pics Dave asked me to post:

IMGP9275.jpg

IMGP9280.jpg

IMGP9277.jpg

Just a question though mate,

Why you still using the thin diameter TTE intake pipe work? surely something a bit bigger is in order?

Excellent choise on the Turbosmart Progate 50 though, after one of those myself.

you going for the screamer pipe, or attached back to the exhaust?

Stav

Hows it feel with the new head fitted Dave? :)

why was wurzel gummidge the first thing to spring to mind :lol:

this is getting very interesting, the impossible now becoming possible

looking forward to the updates :)

Thanks Stav , the tte pipework will be replaced when the new inlet manifold arrives .

Thanks Marcus , it dose feel good , see you at JAE .

Thanks steve , see you soon .

Thanks Bazza , i am going up to santa pod tomorrow , :D

Thanks Stav , the tte pipework will be replaced when the new inlet manifold arrives .

Thanks Marcus , it dose feel good , see you at JAE .

Thanks steve , see you soon .

Thanks Bazza , i am going up to santa pod tomorrow , :D

wish i could :crybaby:

car being fettled at the moment :whistling:

Hi , ive just seen my car on the dyno at SPC Horsham , it made 383 bhp at 1:2 bar and 347 ft lb torque , and its not finished yet :D

How much more do you think you'll get Dave.

Its a bit more than you were running before.

"worlds first 2 stage Rotrex supercharged 6mt is200 currently running 364.5 hp and 318.3 torque"

But must admit Its going to be one hell of a motor when you are finished with it.

Be good to see you and the motor again mate !!!!

Good luck with it.

Mr Mole

dave your a complete nutter....................................

...................i love it,its easily the best on going project on here ever, cant wait to see it finished.............................

.............ALMOST :winky:

Hi Stav , i am not shure of the peak or boost , i will have somone in the car with me tomorrow and will ask them to look at the dials , thanks . this is my very first turbo car so im a virgin , up untill now i thought boost was a chocolate bar and peak was a biscuit :D

Thankyou Mr Mole , i dont know what the final figure will be , but to get there i'm having a larger fuel pump , fuel regulator and fuel return line fitted when the new engine is finished , we are hoping to be over 400 bhp , but at the end of the day its my only car so i dont want a show pony :D

Hi , ive just seen my car on the dyno at SPC Horsham , it made 383 bhp at 1:2 bar and 347 ft lb torque , and its not finished yet :D

Hi dave, very nice power you are geting there ( with more to to come! nice), u say this is 1st turbo car you have had, i can tell you are going to love it mate :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links