Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Almost Finished

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck with the project and hope you get the expected performance. :D

If I can say, there is no point telling other LOC members to "keep what they know to themselves", otherwise what is the point of posting on a public forum?

Interesting topic and some most unusual comments however. Look forward to reading the results in relation to the modifications.

Jamie

still waiting for him to post the day & Time of the dyno............ ;)

so come "w481ggc" how about some pic,s and the dyno time/day ??

Some ppl dont have capabilities to post pics, and some just dont care i'm sure we'll see some results soon

Just thought now hes got all this work down with internal if he wanted to fabricate a new frame etc a new bigger supercharger could prove to be big bhp jump and get some massive torque.

Just a thought java script:emoticon(':whistling:', 'smid_24')

:whistling:

I didn't want to start an arguement, I thought I was being quite polite in asking to see some photo's of your pride and joy Dave. Sorry if this was not how you read it and I offended you in anyway.

Maybe I could have asked nicer in the first place.

Dave, would you please be so kind as to post up any photos you may have in your own time, no rush, just interested in the work that has been done as this was something I was looking into doing soon.

Dave, would you please be so kind as to post up any photos you may have in your own time, no rush, just interested in the work that has been done as this was something I was looking into doing soon.

Dave has asked me to post up some pics (I have finally found someone less computer literate than myself on LOC :D ), so I will do as soon as I can. I'm currently woking flat out on 2 big projects so please bear with me because there will be a delay :blush:

ive gone the root same as yourself kida . you having the same probloms thinking i can never sell this car now ? or are you quite happy in holding onto her .

it sounds like your giving it a right old upgrade and have the addiction . next thing you know youll be back to have the engine taken out and replaced with something more beefy .

gl with it and i will be praying for cheap insurance quotes for myself so ill throw you into the prayer also .

bet you cant wait

its so near , i can almost wet myself :D

500 miles done , 500 to do , then the fun begins .

let us know when ur going up as i might come and watch

will do , i hope its on webcam , mark will have a better idea than me , but will ask if i can post up the day/time when its on the dyno .

Sorry about the delay :blush:

Here's Daves engine after the rebuild

gallery_1103_214_48853.jpg

Heres Daves new oil cooler and auto transmission cooler:

gallery_1103_214_17902.jpg

Thats a nice clean engine :) nice set up on the intercoolers as well they look smart.

Sorry about the delay :blush:

Here's Daves engine after the rebuild

gallery_1103_214_48853.jpg

Heres Daves new oil cooler and auto transmission cooler:

gallery_1103_214_17902.jpg

Thats a nice clean engine :) nice set up on the intercoolers as well they look smart.

Thanks mate , but its the guys at TDI that really deserve all the credit for the excellent work they have done , and there a good bunch of blokes to . :)

Where is the big intercooler ? or are you having fitted at later date ?

Dave is currently waiting for our delivery of the new Katana Intercoolers which are due in this month. Looking forward to getting it finished once its run in.

Never really been into the Lexus' myself but i must admit, they are growing on me. :D :D :D

Where is the big intercooler ? or are you having fitted at later date ?

Dave is currently waiting for our delivery of the new Katana Intercoolers which are due in this month.

Aren't we all :lol:

Are these intercoolers solely for use with t/c's or suitable for fitment with s/c's as well?

Jamie

This is for an s/c set up. But it will be used as an upgrade along with the other things he's had done on the first page :)

Righty, it was just with you saying there were a few people awaiting the arrival of the Katana, I presumed you were looking to upgrade the i/c you have in your t/c'd IS200....

I gather this is a decent upgrade from the TTE I/C that comes with the S/C?

Great work by the way on Dave's IS and looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Jamie

Righty, it was just with you saying there were a few people awaiting the arrival of the Katana, I presumed you were looking to upgrade the i/c you have in your t/c'd IS200....

I gather this is a decent upgrade from the TTE I/C that comes with the S/C?

Great work by the way on Dave's IS and looking forward to seeing the finished product.

Jamie

Yes mate I'm waiting to upgrade my i/c to one of these Katana also as they are meant to be a bit special (been a very long wait) so yeah it will be a good upgrade to get for the s/c too :winky: But you know it wont stop there :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links