Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

(first Post) Ecu For Rs200

d long

Hi,

im new to the owners club. Bought an altezza about 3 months ago and i want to get it running properly on 95ron irish petrol, i was wondering if i could get some advice on what ecu would be recomended and where to get it . any help would be much appreciated, thanx

its a fully mapable ecu . its not as expensive as some but you dont need a overexpensive one .

you will need to have it mapped . if your going to do any other mods ull be better off doing them all at the one time

Any other mods that ud recomend doing? Ive put tokico shocks with tein spings on it already, it was too low for these crap roads before

should run fine without a ecu but if you must u can get a power fc

I just find it a bit lumpy ticking over, once driving its grand, what'll the power fc do for me? thanks for repling

Run fine without an ECU! assume you mean a piggy back ECU :D

Do you have any induction or zorst mods?

Try cleaning the MAF sensor that will be a good start point,

Hi,

im new to the owners club. Bought an altezza about 3 months ago and i want to get it running properly on 95ron irish petrol, i was wondering if i could get some advice on what ecu would be recomended and where to get it . any help would be much appreciated, thanx

What do u mean running properly on 95 ron? The car was deigned to run on 100 Ron, we cant get that hear so the ecu adjusts accordingly resulting in a loss of BHP! Mine runs fine on vpower. If u want to get the actual 210BHP get tuning so! U need to invest a lot of yo yos to get it up to that on irish fuel. Come to the rolling road first with us in march. They can give u advice on what to do wit ur car. Dro pme a pm if ur interested.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links