Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Headlight Washer

Mr Mole

hi to all loc members, i'm looking for the drivers side headlight washer for my is200 my ones :tsktsk: .Has anyone got a spare one for sale

Got a whole set somewhere, would u take the whole lot off me ???

hi to all loc members, i'm looking for the drivers side headlight washer for my is200 my ones :tsktsk: .Has anyone got a spare one for sale

that depends on the price :D

One of the caps is broken on one side, but they unscrew so u can change your ones on to them, I had to buy a brand new one from lexus after a prang (£90) so 1 has only had a couple of months us before i took it off and the other is as old as the car 2000

Im not sure on the price of these second hand say around £100 including deliever ???

One of the caps is broken on one side, but they unscrew so u can change your ones on to them, I had to buy a brand new one from lexus after a prang (£90) so 1 has only had a couple of months us before i took it off and the other is as old as the car 2000

Im not sure on the price of these second hand say around £100 including deliever ???

thanks for the offer but Sonu has got just the drivers side and that will do me,some other member might like the whole set ,thanks again :D