Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Later Spec Headlights & Foglights

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone owning an IS200 with the darker, satin black headlights and foglights fitted (either as standard or as an upgrade) could post photographs of it please?

Whatever the colour of your car it doesn't matter - I just want to get the jist of what they look like!

Thank you,

Jamie

You starting you 1st mod mate :winky:

Ordered a shorter JDM style black alloy aerial already and looking at getting the Sport Grille this weekend maybe. Not fitting it just yet though but we'll see.

With regards to these lights - yes. I am I suppose lol :D

Jamie

You should have said, i have jdm aerial mate :winky:

Not the best pic, but here's one:

gallery_4385_185_13129.jpg

Having seen aido's car just there, have you considered getting the sportdesign grille over the sports grille? In my opinion, still prefer that one on an otherwise standard car. Here's the one I used to have on my car (looks much better in the flesh):

202165628.jpg

To be honest with you I cannot even see a difference re: the headlights - not sure if it's because of the lighting.

I do like the front grille. There is one on eBay at the mo for 34 squids.

Jamie

There's a few more pics in this thread: Link

Bout the grille, as far as I remember, they only cost about £38 brand new from a dealer, so wouldn't bother with the eBay one :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bout the grille, as far as I remember, they only cost about £38 brand new from a dealer, so wouldn't bother with the ebay one :)

Any idea on a part number, please?

J

how do u fit the sports grille? <-- got no idea :)

Bout the grille, as far as I remember, they only cost about £38 brand new from a dealer, so wouldn't bother with the ebay one :)

Any idea on a part number, please?

J

how do u fit the sports grille? <-- got no idea :)

Remove the 5 screws on the top of the grill, reach down the back and pull up the three clips whilst sliding forward. Take care when doing it.

• 2 months later...

As some of you may be aware, I managed to obtain some later spec darker headlights and they're now fitted (thanks to Gord). In the near future, I'll be looking to match these up with the later spec front fogs.

I've heard that there can be issues with wiring these up? Is this true? If so can anyone shed any light on how to overcome this if it is possible?

Also, if someone could post up some pics of their darker front fogs (OEM not modified please) that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jamie

As some of you may be aware, I managed to obtain some later spec darker headlights and they're now fitted (thanks to Gord). In the near future, I'll be looking to match these up with the later spec fogs.

I've heard that there can be issues with wiring these up? Is this true? If so can anyone shed any light on how to overcome this if it is possible?

Also, if someone could post up some pics of their darker fogs (OEM not modified) that would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Jamie

Jamie are you talking about front or rear fogs??

Here's a shot, ripped off from a eBay listing.

546f27no2.jpg

Anyone got part numbers for the smoked headlights/front fog lights? Alot easier to ask a dealer for the price with the P/N then trying to describe that they are only available on later spec cars blah blah blah, and the parts guy have no idea what you are talking about.

These are the retail prices + vat

headlamps

81130-53210 £98.52

81170-53210 £98.52

foglamp units

81211-53260 £162.09

81221-53260 £162.09

you may have to alter the wiring on fogs as the bulbs are different on cars from 03 on

thanks for that info chris, ive had nothing but a hard time trying too get a idea on price of the late spec headlights with my local dealership.... best one ive had so far was 'we dont have a parts department'.... but funny enough i was in there about 2weeks ago! lol. if it wasnt too much trouble could you post up the part numbers and prices for the late spec rear lights?

thanks again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links