Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Pics

smuver

HAD MY CAR NOW FOR OVER 3 YEARS.......................have finally taken some pics of it. i bought it with 18" rims, but they caused a lot of probs, moved down to standard size...........but chromes (some friends call it the pimp mobile, or sumat more Cynical", rest assured im niether :innocent: ).

a few mods, some still in progress. exterior ones are all visable. my main pride and joy is the carputer, which with a lot of anees' help and a loada patience(15 months) is now fully functional..............but not fully finished to my standard yet.

getting the car fully valets nxt few days so will post some more pics later.

what u thinks? any suggestons?

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

What an ugly heap of junk with pimp chromes............ :sick: ;)

The Green car parked on the drive looks much nicer :P

@topshotta112 - Trouble with 18" wheels (well all wheels!) is making sure the offset is right. Look for something (atleast) et40 to et50 and you should be fine. I should know - I bought wheels with a et38 and without Gord's help I would have been stuck!

@Jerrycan - The road tax reads 31-03-07 to me, so still valid B)

PS Just kidding bro - very nice car, just get your interior cleaned properly. :D

Nice car bruv.................just outa interest what problems did you have with 18's, i been lookin for some myself?

many.............firstly the scrapping whenever i turned the steering, but i know u can have the arches rolled. but also the wear and tear of the tyres was abnormal, i found the ride uncomfortable too. but im sure many ppl are happy with there 18"

What an ugly heap of junk with pimp chromes............ :sick: ;)

The Green car parked on the drive looks much nicer :P

@topshotta112 - Trouble with 18" wheels (well all wheels!) is making sure the offset is right. Look for something (atleast) et40 to et50 and you should be fine. I should know - I bought wheels with a et38 and without Gord's help I would have been stuck!

@Jerrycan - The road tax reads 31-03-07 to me, so still valid B)

PS Just kidding bro - very nice car, just get your interior cleaned properly. :D

got quote yesterday from "elite", £55, for the full valet, but not sure if im gonna use them.........would prob rather have it done from home using a mobile valet service, then at least i will be able to c what he uses etc

What about renewing the road fund licence, its out of date :winky:

i got a few weeks left yet :P

Really nice mate! Would look better with a TRD front skirt and the headlight mod a few of us are doing :)

im actullay on the look out for the front lip. im also waiting for others to try out the angel eyes b4 i buy. have got those bright HID's in. am also gonna get the rear LED lights.............but not sure which to get, clear or smokey?

Not sure if you've dropped it or not, if u havent i wouldnt think 18's would be that bad just gotta get the offset right.

Anyways its a good excuse to get rid of the chrome wheels and get some nicers ones :) apart from that looks like a very tidy car get some pics of the carcomputer up

Really nice mate! Would look better with a TRD front skirt and the headlight mod a few of us are doing :)

im actullay on the look out for the front lip. im also waiting for others to try out the angel eyes b4 i buy. have got those bright HID's in. am also gonna get the rear LED lights.............but not sure which to get, clear or smokey?

Deff Smokey :D

Like these:

http://www.prolex-uk.com/store/product_inf...products_id=354

I'm sure you can get a discount if you ask nicely :)

I Will be doing the angel eye mod next month.

Maybe getting the rear lights too, definately the darker ones! Would love too open them up and put a few layers of linting spray on those clear red LED's, just too take them a shade darker!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links