Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

[rant] Annoyed At A Distributer

yanman

Hi all,

I'm just in the need to rant and complain about this. After having purchased a 2004 IS200 Sports Luxury with only 30,000km on it, it turns out that we forgot to check the brakes. The rotors have quite a lip on them so they have to be replaced, I decided on a pair of DBA 4000 series slotted rotors. Went over to a mates workshop, ordered them in on a Wednesday from a distributer he uses, came back on a Friday to pick them up (because they said it would be in on a Friday) however, it had never arrived. My mate then called up the distributers and asked them what's going on, they simply replied "It's on back-order, won't be available for another 3 weeks" :tsktsk: He then started cracking the shiznits at them asking them why they didn't tell him in the first place and yadda yadda yadda... GRRRRRRRRR sooo annoyed!

Sorry to let out my anger and frustration on here... but I'm so :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: angry.

useless, they all are. I ordered a set of brake discs for the starion, asked for the later 5 stud, vented and larger discs that fit my car not the older one. they stood there like the churchill dog nodding away and what arrives? 4 studed, solid, small brake discs? then they had the cheak to try and charge me £150 ontop of my order because the ones that they should be were £150 more! not good at all, I feel for you.

useless, they all are. I ordered a set of brake discs for the starion, asked for the later 5 stud, vented and larger discs that fit my car not the older one. they stood there like the churchill dog nodding away and what arrives? 4 studed, solid, small brake discs? then they had the cheak to try and charge me £150 ontop of my order because the ones that they should be were £150 more! not good at all, I feel for you.

Thought I ordered my DBA's on the 'net from DBA...no problems at all.

By getting it through a mate it would be cheaper than buying it anywhere else I've gone to.

I've emailed DBA directly asking them if it really is the case that there is no stock in Australia whatsoever and whether I do have to wait almost a month for those discs. I'm not even sure what kind of reply I want from them LOL

UPDATE: Received an email back from a staff member at DBA. She had tracked down a set of the rotors in another state, got it sent down to the distributor which I lodged the order with (without my knowledge lol very helpful), according to her it should be another few days before I get it. How exciting! I hope she's not getting my hopes up about the brakes lol.