Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

When car is started after being left fora shortwhile(ie nipping into supermarket) I start it put my foot on accelerator and there is no power car will not go forward. I know I will have to go to dealers but any

ideas as to what it might be, it has happened 3 times in the last couple of weeks and confidence is running

low.Please can anyone throw any light on problem

RegardsJeanette

hi

did the engine light appear on the dash??

It may be something simple like the MAF sensor is dirty.

Get the dealer to get you an error code first by hooking the car up to their computers.

if the code is

P1121 = Throttle Position (TP) Sensor Inconsistent With MAF Sensor High Voltage

then its a simple job to do so make sure you dont get over charged.

When car is started after being left fora shortwhile(ie nipping into supermarket) I start it put my foot on accelerator and there is no power car will not go forward. I know I will have to go to dealers but any

ideas as to what it might be, it has happened 3 times in the last couple of weeks and confidence is running

RegardsJeanette

RegardsJeanette